Thread: can I send video through email?

can I send video through email?

I am facing trouble sending Videos through email don’t know what to do, I tried sending it through various networking sites but the problem is that when I post it on the networking sites it is made all public and I don’t want that don’t know what to do. Does anyone know of any sites through which I can send videos without making it public?

Re: can I send video through email?

If no size limit for email from your ISP or the recipient, and both have broadband, I suggest you try to send the file. Yes, there are services such as which will provide a temporary holding area online, but you may not need that file 16 MB. Recently I had to share a file of almost 4 GB (entire virtual machine), and that was a different story. All sites, services and software we tested is dropped in one way or another. We have discovered a limit of 2 GB on a site (have to just stop 2 GB) ... the end, the receiver rather badly wanted the file happened the night a 4 GB USB drive. Strange but true

If you are a little above the limit, you might consider using WinZip. Not to compress the file, because most video does not compress well. However, you can divide * ZIP file into multiple parts (Actions | Split on the menu) and send them individually. As long as the receiver has also WinZip can reassemble the split files by opening the first. There are also many small utilities devoted simply to the task of dividing files and reassemble. These date back to the days of disco, when anything remotely * large may have to be divided into a stack of disks for file transfers. Many are free

You can attach a file to your email. It all depends on the file size is. I know e-mail services set a limit to the number of megabytes you can send in an email to someone. Site you will find the transfer speed. For i.e. the maximum number of megabytes that can send a person in particular. Your e-mail provider and the provider that you are sending an e-mail if your within the limit, leave it at that, if not you may want to consider the file compression (there is software available to) or Cutting to the video clip and send as pieces.

Create a zip file of the clip and connect with your mail. Then send this mail to the person in question.
    Alternatively, you can upload video to sites like YouTube, Google, Yahoo and MSN in the near future, and then give the link to your friend that you can see the clip, visit site. But this will certainly make the public clip. Also note that sending the clip via e-mail is not only a long and slow process, but also quite irritating

The email system or the email service provider you’re using refuses to send email because the video is too large. In this case the best solution is to upload the video on Picasa Web Albums or Flickr, or maybe somewhere online and you can change the security settings so that it is available for selected person or individuals only, and then send the recipient a link to the video online. This should sort out your issue as this is the easiest and the cheapest way! Hope you like it enjoy!