Thread: Steam Compact skin

Steam Compact skin

Guys I have just made this thread to inform you all about the steam compact skin. I am sure not many users are aware of this and hence I am telling you all about the same. Well I just happened to check out the official website of the steam and hence there I did get some updated information on the same. Well you will find the downloadable link there as well. Now the latest version that is available in this skin is the 1.0.86. so in case anyone who is not aware of that hence I am informing you all about the same. so do have a look at the same. also if you have some questions on the same then do let it me know about the same.

Re: Steam Compact skin

Try to occupy yourself with it more. Perhaps you can do something even better. Do not get disheartened, get up and try to do a bit even better. The greatest things in life do not always achieve greatness immediately. It is necessary to continually improve the design and do better. If it does not maybe you can try to begin from scratch. Sometimes doing amazing again and rethink the way it is done can go a lengthy way. So that’s my advise for you and I am sure that it is of good help for you.

Well my opinion does not matches with yours, now what I am saying is that I myself feel that steam people have done all likely to make the UI more annoying to use than ever. At least the original has a bit of space here and there, what I think of present one is just a bunch of messy things rearranged to annoy us. And where to get to the download or tools tab, can anybody explain? All the steam people want is the superposition attractive way, but the lack of widescreen and unattractive gray box remains the same as the old positions, totally appears to me as lest interesting.

Ok then if you are getting ready for some debate then even I am ready for it, It seems that you in person are not the type of person who wants a compact skin, so I can know that you do not see any advantage to my project. The download tab is used only when you want to download, at which point you can access by clicking on it. Consequently, they detached the head to try to prevent disorder (ironic, no?). "Tools" is a detachable header that is readily available, which can be seen in the screenshots that appear in the website. I'm not certain what you signify with the "ugly box remains gray." If this is the backdrop of friends, the clock and achievements to the top I agree it needs more work. But overall I think it’s a good work done by the steam people, that’s what I feel.

Well I have a small suggestion to make here and what I want to say is that some changes can be done to reduce clutter so that it will bring back the tab for the library, and put in sub-cats right away after the library, what we get to see is a style of a polished look also using grouping to hide the links when you select another tab, and maintain the pool in the fall, and the change in the main tab bar, add style to this, so that’s what my suggestion is. I dont know how many of you all are going to agree with me on this but still i am counting this as my opinion.

Ok, some people do agree with the skins and some did not like the skins at all. well that is noting that we can do here about the issue and hence that’s what I am saying here. I think skins is a very much important part of the steam and hence what I think is that the necessary changes should get implemented as soon as possible for the same, so that’s what I feel here. Anyways thanks a lot for contributing well in this thread and making an interesting piece of discussion over here, so thanks a lot for the same.