Thread: Unable to download any images from the facebook

Unable to download any images from the facebook

Hi, I have recently formatted my machine and because of that I have lost almost all the data including the pictures that I gathered previously, and some of them are still on the facebook but still I am not able to download any pictures from there however, I have tried almost each and everything but doesn’t work at all, so is there any way through which we can download them to my machine? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download any images from the facebook

Yeah I would say this is the newest restriction they have made for avoiding misuse of the pictures uploaded to the website. So I am not sure whether you can download the pictures or not, but still if suppose that was the personal pictures then you can simply watch them from their only no need to download it to your PC. Rather you can consider it as a second storage in your machine.

I am agree with the above user as if they are your personal pictures then you can see them from their only but if suppose they are just ordinary pictures then you can have option to get them back from where you have previously downloaded then and by the way there are too many websites that will offer you thousands of pictures that you can download from their website. So that’s the only option left that you can make use of.

No there is a trick through which you can simply have those all pictures in your machine, like you have to open that picture in the full screen and just press the print screen button from your keyboard so that you’ll be to capture that image and after that you have open the MS paint and paste their only. So that you can have the picture in your machine, as you paste the picture there you have to crop it according your convenience.

Thanks guys for the suggestion as I used the technique mentioned by the above user was perfectly working and by that technique only I have get many pictures from there only, thus I would like to say thanks again. But still some of them are looking very small, and I am not able to download then in my phone as whenever I tried to download them through the mobile, it just appeared as a black screen.