Thread: How to get CGI and PHP proxy for my country

How to get CGI and PHP proxy for my country

I know that many people are still not familiar with thier cgi or php proxy regarding this country. I don’t know much about it but I do want to know what mines are. The network operator which I am getting service is orangeciweb. Is there any way to find these details. I will post you the IP address and port number once I get the confirmation about this. So please help me with this….

Re: How to get CGI and PHP proxy for my country

I would prefer the gate multiproxy anyway. Encode at multiproxy not the proxies, so you just listen to any intermediate proxy needs to observe the surfing behavior, which is at gate if we could monitor the entire network, probably a little difficult ... On the other multi-proxy is a legal problem: you never know if the proxies are intentionally open or whether one will eventually sued by the operator, because you have used without permission from its proxy. Tor installs itself probably just someone who wants to use it for anonymity, and then he also knows about it, what ports he has publicly released.

With the way CGI proxy servers often proprietary sites allowed limit, run out of bandwidth or just suddenly stop working, I realized that I had my cgi proxy service personnel. It is quite easy to get one too and will probably have less than an hour. The first thing you have to do is find a host that supports CGI / Perl or has a cgi-bin/directory. I used a free hosting and you can also G00GL3 one. The only problem is that most free hosts do not allow CGI scripts.

It is known that the CGI script written in Perl and PHP scripts are used primarily to carry out dynamic pages, leaving aside for a moment the ASP language which, remember, owns and can be used (almost) only webserver NT IIS . PHP, especially in recent times, is emerging as the main scripting language for making dynamic pages. Firstly because it is cross-platform, meaning you can find the PHP engine for most popular platforms. But PHP, slowly, is overcome by the CGI complexity and this can be justified on several issues.

I think I've PHProxy times Funpic was thrown on, I think. The script is running on all hosts that have PHPsupportBut as a tip, look for based hosts, CGI provides the support and take CGIProxy. Or question with his colleagues, has the Web space that you are allowed to host with him. Or you get cheap webspace NEN,'re currently really super cheap.

I want to reach a particular site / e-mail, ev also perform a data exchange. An anonymous service sends me to a key code. A vohandenes been with me my program encrypts data for this code and I'll send the data out. My server can happen only gibberish to anonymized service. This decrypted and sent on. Clearly, with the other IP. Ev sends encrypted data to back me out only. The program in my computer deciphered. The huge advantage: everything from leaving my computer is already here to read more not for others. The encryption type detection will be deleted immediately.