Thread: How to go straight to the TV feed on boot up of Sony Internet TV

How to go straight to the TV feed on boot up of Sony Internet TV

Can anyone help me to solve this problem? I have use Google TV and want to go straight to the TV feed from the Comcast Cable Box. I want to do this task on the boot up process of the Google TV. This type of process will be helping me to use my previous Logitech harmony. I hope many users have already do this task on the Google TV. Then please suggest your own experience related to this issue thanks for any kind of help.

re: How to go straight to the TV feed on boot up of Sony Internet TV

For your kind of information I must tell you that the Google TV has been not boot up in any stage. It is always on and you need to make a tendency of pressing the TV feed button when you are done with Google TV. This will be help to you for always turn the TV on and discover it all set to watch TV. This will be help to watch TV as per requirement and also use this system for online internet application. The Sony Google TV device provides more option. You need to use this device.

You need to add the Google TV to your Current Watch TV Activity. You can do this task using the proper action on this system. Then first open the Activities option and hit the Your TV Activity present on it. Hence it shows the Settings menu, you need to open it and then click on Review Settings and then Yes. This will be work after save this custom actions Screen setting on system control. Then do this task and it will be help you to solve such problem.

Google TV is Video over the Internet, but is not an IPTV package service. There must be necessary to use the such kind of facility over this internet Tv. I think the newest version of this internet TV will offer such features. This will be help to you for doing the go straight to the TV feed of this system. The other alternative internet TV will also provide such things. Then use it and it really helpful to you for solving such problem.

Re: How to go straight to the TV feed on boot up of Sony Internet TV

For doing this task you need to use a hdmi splitter put to Google set top box. This will be help you to solve this problem. Using an HDMI splitter or switchbox to connect Revue to your entertainment system should work. You need HDMI to a split of HDMI for video and audio. Our HDMI splitters will be able to connect an HDMI device to multiple displays. Then use it and try to solve the problem arrives on your system.