Thread: Google TV is not compatible with AT&T u-verse and it gives H1001 Error

Google TV is not compatible with AT&T u-verse and it gives H1001 Error

Recently I read some article and in that article the AT&T mention that the Google TV is not compatible with AT&T u-verse. We all know that the AT&T u-verse is to be providing the Digital TV, HD TV, Total Home DVR, Premium TV Packages, High Speed Internet Access and U-verse Voice Home Phone type of services. Last month I used the Sony Blu-Ray Player and hocked up it with the AT&T u-verse. This setup was working well. Now when I try to use the Google TV on this player then it will give the error message "Unable to display video. (H1001)". I need the perfect solution that helps to solve the problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: Google TV is not compatible with AT&T u-verse and it gives H1001 Error

The attractiveness of the Google TV setup is that there be no "switching" desired, and it is completely incorporated. Hence you need to presently press the TV button the Google TV remote and then it would work as a regular TV. You will need to appear at the settings on the Sony Google TV unit and observe if there is an choice for display setting. This task will be help to you for solving the problem. Try this type of option and it helps you to remove the error messages.

Yep, there is an audio passthrough option present on this display setting of the Google TV Blu-ray unit. You need to use this and it will be help to you for solving the problem which is related to this display. As per you mention you already used this combination and hence I suggest you to use the restore setting option of this audio passthrough section. It will be works and at the result you can able to fix this issue without taking much time.

As per you mention in the post yes this Google TV is not compatible with AT&T u-verse. After reading lot of article I understand that the actual reason behind this issue. There is an several article of the Google Tv mention that it works which is based on Android. And if we compare the AT&T and the android then we found that the AT&T does not strongly support Android. Hence we can indirectly mention that the Google TV is not support with AT&T u-verse.

Google search didn't just cover the Web but future U-verse programming. I think this is to be the most disadvantage of this AT&T U-verse. The developer will be need to add this type of features onto it. We know that the either U-verse features to be unavailable or somehow compromised. But all the user who have use this Google TV must be required this kind of facility on there system. I think there must be an alternative option present over this Google TV. We need to find this option.

There is an multiple solution available on it. You need to use any one of them and it really work to solve such kind of problem. Then use it and it really work to solve this problem. First try to reboot the AT&T U-verse receive. I think this is the better way that helps to remove this “Unable to display video (H1001)" error on your system. It really works and in the result you can able to view the picture on this device without any interrupt.

If this restore solution did not work then you need to use the different solution on this system. It really helps you a lot. Then first unplug the TV and plug it back it. This task will done the reboot TV task and then try to connect different cable on it. Then finally reboot the TV and then check your problem. I hope this will be helping you to remove the display error from your system. Then try it and solve your complicated problem.