Thread: Google TV: How to manage Home (Bookmarks)?

Google TV: How to manage Home (Bookmarks)?

I am wondering for the way by which I will be able to move the Bookmark Icons around. I know that it is possible to edit the Home Menu Listings from the left but while I create a Bookmark for a Channel, App otherwise Website then at that time they only keep getting added and this pushes main one like LiveTV, NetFlix down to the list? I hope that there will be some method by which I will be able to short that by reference or modify that to the List format because we can see only 9 at one time.

Re: Google TV: How to manage Home (Bookmarks)?

It will be really well if there were enhanced organization tools except it is achievable to re-arrange bookmarks. What I have been performing is to long click on bookmark to alter that. That will provide the choice to edit. Move bookmark at top is just possible method to re-organize. If you desire to show nine bookmarks within a certain order you will have to move them to top in quash order. The bookmark you require at ninth place should be moved first and one which you require to be at primary position will be moved last.

I am completely agree with the above post and that will surely work for you. I have also done this in the similar way. Other than this there is requirement of the something similar to bookmark folders. I am saying that because at the time when you will have many bookmarks then that will be cluncky and if you have the bookmark folder for that then it will be easier for you to arrange that in proper manner.

I think that by the time when Google TV improves the bookmark service, it will be good for you if you make use of the https://www.google.com/bookmarks/ and this will help you to store ;all your bookmarks. By this way, you will be able to manage them by categories and can have more enhanced bookmark system as compared to the primitive Google TV bookmarks. This is the only thing that I can suggest you as I am using the same.

Making use of the google bookmark can be a good suggestion in order to have the web and URL bookmarks but this cannot be the solution for the TV and Video related bookmarks similar to the TV channels and applications. So, I think that this should be improved much in order to give full use of that. This is the main reason that I am not using the google bookmark. I hope that it will be involved in this soon.

I spent an hour last night trying to edit a URL bookmarked. What I'm trying to do is get a marker for "thedailyshow.com / full episodes." However, when you visit that URL is added to the current sample of the URL, for example, "thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/mon-august-1-2011-freida-pinto." If marker, I will always return to the old episode, not the last episode.