Thread: What DLNA server to use with Revue for Google TV

What DLNA server to use with Revue for Google TV

I would like to request you all to post that what is the operating system you are having along with the DLNA server and how well that is working. In my case, I am having the Null Rivers Media Link that is used on a Mac. There is no problem to play the files as MP3, MPEG 4, JPEG but the only format that I cannot play is the AVI file. I am making use of the Media Connect with my iPad and I am able to see just my folder without any files in that.

Re: What DLNA server to use with Revue for Google TV

My suggestion to you is to use the Tvmobili. I am also using the same and that is not having any problem with that. I am able to play all the things that I want to play but it is just not working with the dts. I am also able to make use of this with the full access from anywhere with the help of the 3G. This is the best for Mac so I would like to suggest you too to go with that and you are going to like it as well.

I am having Tversity and I can say that it is really very good and simple. I love this because my hard drive does not allow me to transfer files which are over 4 gigs and I really do not want to format that. I am having around 500gigs of movies and I don’t want to lose them. But anyhow I downloaded 1080 movies only to check that if it would lose quality and it didn't therefore I can say that it is a good server.

If VLC be able to play it then it works with wifi/ethernet, on GTV's, xbox 360, ps3, iphone/ipad/ipod touch and android phones. It also encompass additional things you be capable to stream to your device like netflix, amazon video, nfl game rewind, nhl, youtube, espn, cbs, and others. A few of those are repeatedly accessible subsequent to the trial but a few including your media is free. You can acquire plugins designed for it for free similar to Revision3, that provides you access to more stuff.

I use Playon and was able to run the Riese: Kingdom Falling as well as Mercury Men in addition to Warehouse 13:Of Monsters with Men this morning. Other than this I have used MyMedia part of it for stream that shows off my computer I have recorded night through my computer and Sage TV because it is having capability to convert it as well as stream it to my Google TV without any problems except having no capability to rewind otherwise forward while using it.