Thread: Does Hulu plus show on Google TV?

Does Hulu plus show on Google TV?

I heard news about hulu plus. Now hulu plus will see on Google TV. Hulu plus is subscription services which give you the high quality movies, videos, games.hulu is coming on toku and tivo..so hulu will definitely give competition to the Netflix. Google also upgrading the look to work with Google .so I just want to know the fact behind this news. is it better option than netfix?if anybody having any information then reply me

Re: Does Hulu plus show on Google TV?

Hulu is the subscription channel which gives you services like movies and games. Now we will definitely see the hulu on Google TV very soon. Integration with Google tv is the best step toward the growth. But I am not experience yet. I am using Netflix. According to me Netflix is better option than hulu. Hulu will take some more time to capture the market. So it doesn’t make use with my current lifestyle.

I think you are right I also heard that news. Logitech Junien Labrousse said that while Hulu is now actually blocking the box, Google and Hulu is currently in talks about what the service of Google TV.
    Always good to have options. From the looks of things you'll need a lot. I wonder if you could spoof the user agent in the browser. The full version of Chrome, and essentially edit the string and it should work. Assuming that the chain can be easily modified.

When I run Hulu and Hulu plus through any DLNA server on my Droid then it should not be more difficult in the Revue. Now DLNA? The magazine has DLNA? REALLY? I must have missed some important features which are listed in list. My friend also have a big problem because now he shifted to Canada and there he did not get proxy server address to get access hulu plus.

According to me beyond mobile applications, Logitech also introduced its own Media Player application that pulls in the video for connecting hard drives or sources of DLNA."3.32 pm The search functionality indexes sources DLNA and connected hard drives, so it's pretty big - you can get to any content on the network if it works as promised. 3:32PM The Media Player app works with any DLNA server to stream content to the Revue. He's streaming some music, and demoing the Harmony integration by adjusting the volume after the search." DLNA player AND it reads for externals HDs as well.try this but I just want know the difference between Netflix and hulu.

Hulu and Netflix is both topmost brand of streaming games. The new survey said that if we use Netflix or hulu plus on mobile phone then consume content are different .89% people use hulu on their computer. Netflix has a big edge over Hulu Plus when it comes to supported hardware because hulu support video based gadget that doesn’t support Netflix. Nearly 5% of Netflix users say they use a Roku box.