Thread: How to set the snooze status for friends in Steam?

How to set the snooze status for friends in Steam?

Anyone does know about it, on how to set the snooze status for the friends while there in steam online? If anyone has any idea about the same then do reply over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. I have seen many of my friends with the same status many a times and many a times I was only wondering on how to set the required status? If any of you all do have any knowledge about the same then do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: How to set the snooze status for friends in Steam?

Well there is no option of changing your status to the snooze and all. Since there was no operation carried out hence it immediately sets the status to the snooze and hence that’s what I think is the situation where the status gets changes to snooze. So do not touch your system for sometime and remain idle it will immediately appear the same thing for the other people there in the opposite side who are viewing your status. So I hope you did understand the same thing that I have mentioned here.

Yes it almost gets changes to snooze and also the away stats does gets implemented as well if the snooze status is not changed. So that’s what I am saying here. you can see that if a system is kept idle for sometime then the steam will show the same status. So that’s what I am saying here. well I hope you did get some good suggestions for the same. so hope you have got the necessary suggestion for the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

Ok thanks I was not knowing about that. So thanks for mentioning about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. well what I am saying is that with the suggestions that you all have given here. I have never seen any of my friend coming and saying that I have seen your status away or snooze. So I don’t know whats the problem here. hope you all do understand the same and lets see if the problem does gets solved as soon as possible.