Thread: Steam download got suspended

Steam download got suspended

I don’t know what’s the problem with the steam. Well from the past few days I am trying to download some games such as Half Life 2 Demo and may more. I don’t know what happens but it does not gets continued with the downloading, it gets paused and then it does gets suspended. That’s what the problem is. Can you all please tell me is there any permanent solution for the same. then do let me know about it as soon as possible for the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all. so do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Steam download got suspended

Yes the same problem is with me and this is happening with me since I have upgraded to snow leopard on my macbook pro and ever since it has caused lots of problems for me. Well the only common solution that I can give you at this moment of time is that just try restarting and hope that it works for you. so do as what I have said here and lets hope that simple solution does work out for you. so do the same as I have suggested you. Hope that works out for you.

So what happened? You can pause that download and restart it later. May be a problem with the internet and hence you are getting to see such kind of problems. So that’s what I think would be the ideal solution for you. so do as what I have said here and I am sure that it will work out soon and have you had a check with the internet connection of your system. If not then you must check out and it will surely give you the desired solution. So that is what I am saying here. do work on it.

May be a traffic issue and hence you are facing severe downloading issue. well such kind of issues does causes a lot of issue and hence that’s the reason why it is giving you such kind of problems. well in this situation you need to be patient and nothing else. So be patient for sometime and the issue will be quickly solved I suppose. So that’s the suggestion for you be patient and try downloading in some odd hours when there is less traffic may be that will solve the issue for you. so that’s my suggestion for you.

Do have a chat with the steam people directly about this issue and I am sure that they will address you correctly with the solution. So that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you. so do as what I have said here and hence that’s what you need to do at such point of time I think. Well what I am saying is that that would be the last correct option for you in this moment of time. I hope you have understood what I am saying here.

Ok thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. Well lets see how early does the solution gets solved? I hope it does gets solved as soon as possible because it is hampering my time as well as my interest for the games. Steam people should react as early as possible. So that we can get some early suggestions for the same. So that’s what I am hoping for.