Thread: Can I do Fax by Email?

Can I do Fax by Email?

I do not wish to use my arcane fax machine. I want some method by which I can send as well as receive the faxes through the email by keeping my existing fax number. I a m wondering for the method to do this. If someone of you know the way to do that then please let me know that. I have already googled for this but not got any working method. So if anyone of you have anything to help in this then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: Can I do Fax by Email?

I don’t know that what you have searched for on google. If you do a proper search then you will find that there are many of the application available that will do that. Anyway, the one which I can recommend you is the FaxTools eXPert also this is from the trustworthy company and you will surely get it done with this. So download and use that. This is the best that I found among all the available software for this.

Thank you for your reply but I am having doubt that if this software will permit to keep the existing fax number and that is the main thing that I a m searching for. In addition to that I would preferably like some user on my network to be capable of sending faxes devoid of paying for umpteen software licenses. Is this being available with this software? Please reply with the answers to these questions.

If the last mean for this is to send some file then why are you not sending that file directly by the email to the person whom you wish to send? This will be the best way that can be done. I don’t have the solution for this but if this would be the case with me then I would have send that with the email rather than the Fax. Anyway, I hope that you will get the some way to do that soon.

I don’t think that this will be possible in any way. I am saying this because email cannot be send to some telephone number. It only goes from the Sender to the ISP and ultimately that is forwarded towards the Computer's IP address. Even though you might be using Telephone Cables meant for the Signal to be transmitted, I am fairly sure that an e-mail has no awareness of Telephone Number of line upon which it travels.

Search for the “How to convert a fax to an email” in the YouTube and see the 1st and the 2nd part if the video that you get in the result of search. It will surely give you the idea that how that can be done. If you have some visual explanation then it will give you much idea as compared to the textual suggestion. So what that and try it.