Thread: Airtel broadband connection keeps on getting disconnected at regular interval of time?

Airtel broadband connection keeps on getting disconnected at regular interval of time?

Guys this is so irritating when everything is on internet and you really need the internet to work without any problem and the network keeps on getting disconnected every regular interval of time and sometime it doesn’t starts please tell me what to do? Is there anyone else who has been facing the same problem? Or I am alone with this? What are the measures to be taken please help me?

Re: Airtel broadband connection keeps on getting disconnected at regular interval of time?

This is not a new problem dear it has been continuously faced by many people and most of them don’t know any solution for this, the thing only what we can do is move to the service center and ask them what’s going wrong with them are they going to solve this problem or we have to switch to some other network and then they might do something to solve you problem and then you would be able to enjoy it for some days and may be the problem would be starting again.

Re: Airtel broadband connection keeps on getting disconnected at regular interval of time?

Well I have faced this problem a lot and a solution for this is you need to restart your system once you do that your problem would be solved it would start working sometime this problem does occurs because there may be some problem in the pc also you can also try by switching off your router and then switching it on again I think you can solve this problem with this and if they would be having some problem in the network then no one can solve this problem other than the Airtel network provider.

Friend I am having 4MBPS and it has been working very nicely I think you are having some issue with your pc there must be some program which would be blocking it so just check it out and solve the problem with that try to ping the IP address and see if you are getting the response properly from the router and if yes then there is something in your system which has been stopping it try to format your c drive once and see if it helps you.

Yap definitely this would be a problem when I was facing this problem that time I found out that the reason for this was the antivirus which has been the problem the firewall support from the antivirus was stopping the connection I got rid of it and now it is working fine so I think you too need to check just try to disconnect your antivirus restart your system and then try to access the network and see if it is still getting disconnected.

Can you just check out that are you receiving the connection properly and check this by just looking behind at the plug where you have plug the internet cable to your pc are you receiving the light properly and if not then there is some problem with your router and you need to restart it again and if still nothing happens then I think you got some problem with the server you need to go to the service care personally and then try to solve this problem and if nothing such then there is a problem in your pc you just need to close all the application which is using your net even the antivirus close the Microsoft update and firewall to and then restart you system and check if it is working now.

Well this problem has been faced by lot of them and there are many reason for this problem like may be its problem with your connection or may be it is a problem with your router may be it is a problem with your cable or something or it can be a problem with you plugs to so i would be saying all this consideration has too be cleared to know from where the problem has been occurring like you need to check up your plug which has been connected to your system behind and see if you are receiving the connection light properly then you can ping up your ip address and see are you receiving your packets and if all of these things are clear then just check out for your router restart it once and then see if the problem is solved and nothing happens with all this then surely it is an problem with the ISP and then you need to contact them to clear all this so best of luck and hope you get it done sooner.

This was the case with me and so I think that piracy could be someone, you should check your router activity indicator, if the computer is idle, and it was like the Activity light blinks hard, the equipment is being likely to access and use by someone else? I formatted my computer and now it works great. If your computer does not have any good anti-virus then head DO NOT connect your broadband with your comp. Maybe your dad has a good anti-virus that aren’t able to get into your draft. so you can explain why its only happening on your computer. Whether you download / install good antivirus or reformat all compositions connected to the network. That's what I would do if I have tried everything.