Thread: How to block someone on twitter

How to block someone on twitter

I have an account in twitter and I am using it from so many days but form some days a person is just irritating me and I am just try to find out that how can I block that person on twitter to showing my tweets and also stop him/ her to following me and also that person is not able to know that I have blocked him. If anyone know the answer please feel free to give the answer. I am waiting for the answer.

Re: How to block someone on twitter

Ok if you block someone to see your tweets you have to make your account private because if you are using your account as a public he/ she can see your tweets on public profile page. You can block that person by just click on his or her profile picture and report as a block spammer. There is another thing that you can do that just go to that person profile and copy that URL of that person profile and just block that person to see your tweets.

If you want to block any one from your twitter account first a fall you have to log in to your account then go to the profile page of your and then go to the profile page of that person whom you want to block then click on the profile picture of that person and click on the gear button that shows or open a drop button over there where u can see the option of block you can simply block that person to see your tweets. And also you can report him or her as a spammer.

Permanently Blocking that person on twitter of your account you have to first log in to your account then go to that person profile who you want to block and then you have to report as a spam that person as many time as you can then it may happen that the person is blocked by the twitter admin and he or she is not able to follow you. And you also have to stop following him or her. And if you want that person to unblock simply go to the profile of that person and click on unblock button.