Thread: Difficulties in Mozilla Firefox 5.0 and Mozilla Firefox 6.0 ?

Difficulties in Mozilla Firefox 5.0 and Mozilla Firefox 6.0 ?

I am having dell inspiron laptop there is one default browser of IE8 is already install but I want to try more different browser. I have one more browser called Firefox 5.0 but now Firefox 6beta version launched. I just want to know the main difference between Firefox 5.0 and Firefox beta ?the new version are compatible with existing application or not?if anybody having any information then just reply me fast

Re: Difficulties in Mozilla Firefox 5.0 and Mozilla Firefox 6.0 ?

I am also using Firefox 5.0 . It has awesome user interface but still there is some problem , this version not working properly with AVG antivirus and Google toolbar Is disappeared. Whenever I used flash player on this version of the browser then it works slowly even when I open any new tab it takes more time. Actually I never used 6 beta but I read in many article about 6 is that the welcome page of firefox always ask to click on feedback link but this link is not working .so this link can be used by hacker for key logger techniques.

I always prefer Firefox than internet explorer I don’t know about the Firefox 6 beta because I am using Firefox 5.0.Firefox 5.o is open base web browser. It is having additional support of CSS animation, an css3 that give more style of animation. It also having good user interface than previous one .it is bug free and performance improvement indirectly increased the browsing experience but the problem is they can’t load some page properly like yahoo !page.

I download 6 beta version of Firefox and also install on pc. 6 beta offers check add-ons but this link does not work and always give error of “sorry, not working, try later” this 6 beta version failed in many areas. This also give error in feedback.firefox 6 beta version is less compatible with Norton internet security but according to me Firefox 4 version is more secure than 5.0 and 6 beta.