Thread: Unable to backup Smartware emails due to Thunderbird email application

Unable to backup Smartware emails due to Thunderbird email application

When I come across at the Smartware screen, the app not able to backing up email data files present onto this. I choose thunderbird application which uses msf extension files, but it does not store the email data. I couldn´t discover any technique to work about it other than presently backing up the files manually. I was quite shocked that less people have had this problem. I think that it´s pretty bad that it not able to have backed up my emails. It would be nice to fix this problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: Unable to backup Smartware emails due to Thunderbird email application

By default, WD Smartware will backup everything that is listed in the category view. For manually doing this process, launch the WD Smartware software. Then on the Home tab, choose the data of the drive you hope to use to store your backup. Once selected the drive will have a light blue outline around it to point out it is the selected drive. If the button describes Switch to Category Backup option you are in File Backup mode. Then press the button to switch to the correct backup type. When the backup is completed, the message Backup accomplished successfully arrives on screen.

The Backup Exclusion Rules for this WD Smartware software are to be as a System file attribute are forever excluded from backup. For Win Vista, files with the ReparsePoint file attribute are all the time excluded from backup. It also excludes user folders and files that are exclusively owned by other users. Some backup exclusion rules are based on folders that do not have fixed locations. The default locations for the folders given logical folder names are also provided.

You can set up automatic backups or manually back up your files at any time. You need to first Open Backup and Restore using the Start-> Control Panel-> System and Maintenance-> Backup and Restore. Hit Set up backup, and then type the password. Then you can manually generate a new backup by clicking back up now. Then use this process and get backup of the data present on your system. This process will work most of the time to solve the problem.

The WD Smartware software supports a large variety of file types for backup. If you do not find the file extension for the file type you wish for to back up, earliest check that it is not a non-supported file type. If it is not a non-supported file type, it is built-in in the other type. Certain files, folders, and folder hierarchy’s types are excluded from backup when using the WD Smartware backup software. This software is capable to back up 600 types of file.

You need to apply an alternative tool for this backup process. It will cover everything which the Smartware tool provides. This creates the software completely unusable and simple options like folder selection for backup are present on the advanced settings option. The explanation of the backup tool on the homepage explains truly fine and the WD Smartware software is the best to do this backup data of the system.

I think you need to attempt to restore my Thunderbird Inbox. It appears to be method to customize the backup program. Thunderbird rebuilds it on the next restart. In c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\front parlor\config you can also find xml-files with rules. This xml files will be holds the backup rules as well as several types of data. Then for more information do this task and it help you for improving your own knowledge.