Thread: Website providing EMI buying other than ebay?

Website providing EMI buying other than ebay?

Hello friends I have been thinking is there any other site than the eBay I have been on this site from long and now I don’t want this site I want to know about many more other sites existing with the EMI benefits please suggest me if there are any of such site please I am not able to find an of them I want to see if there are any cheaper sites than the eBay please any one knows some better site please?

Re: Website providing EMI buying other than ebay?

I don’t know why you want to skip the eBay site I have been moving around to find other such sites which would be cheaper than the eBay but I haven’t found any of them it is the best site and I don’t think any of them site would be as better than eBay so I think you need to leave the search for a better site than the eBay it is the best and does provides the best deal than any other site and I think if there would be a n better option they won’t be providing with the EMI so stay with this itself.

Well have you tried the Amazon.com I think it is a very good site and I have been dealing with it I mean I have done some order over there and they have a proper service too so I think you need to go wqith this one and I think they have a an EMI facilities and they would charge high too and so I think you should check out this and I think it is according to as what you want and they deal in all type of the technology whatever you want.

Hey why don’t you go with Alibaba.com they deal with all the technology and they have been very cheap too I have saw many of them ordering stuffs from this site and I think you would be finding it satisfied you should go with it I think it would be full filling what you actually want and they are always full with them so you would never be hearing no from them so I think this would be the best option to go wit.

Ok so have you heard about the silly Mall and if not just google it and I am sure you would be able to find it and this is really easy to use and always been update with more and more new technologies,’ so you can get over there and then I am sure that your search would be end once you get over that, it has been very cheap and fantastic I have tried to get order from this site and have got a good service but I don’t know if they are providing the EMI facilities.

Yap i think alibaba would be working very nice it would be a good option and i think this is a website which would be providing you a same features as the ebay has been providing and i have done many deals from this alibaba site and they have been a good deal and so i think this would be a nice choice for you too and you got to try them out, i don't know about other sites would they be working fine or no but i am sure about this.