Thread: what proxy server is fully sick?

what proxy server is fully sick?

Hi I am looking for a new proxy server for my business websites for upgrading from my netbox blue which is out off warranty and near to the end of its life . Anyone have any idea that how much It will cost me or have any decent recommendations to look forward for it and I don’t like to use netbox again. And How to configure Internet Explorer to use a proxy server

Re: what proxy server is fully sick?

Ok ,but what is actual requirement and why you are going for it. so please tell me following things. What do you want this proxy to do exactly? Do you need something that hooks into ad and then applies acl's for ad users? Its a proxy site ?

My actual need in my business to prevent avoidance of acceptable use policy, and to ease administrative burden . secondly Active Directory group policy, or DHCP and automatic proxy detection .Also Intercepting proxies to save upstream bandwidth and improve customer response times by caching. Also this is new technology. Please tell me how much It will cost me and how to .i want to also Hide servers from public (i.e. because of security reasons). To bypass under our securities or parental controls

Internet Explorer 8.0(here is settings to configure Internet Explorer to use a proxy server)
    1. Open Internet Explorer.
    2. From Tools menu>> Internet Options, open the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
    3. Now LAN Settings dialog box will open, check (click) Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    4. Two textboxes gets enabled.
    5. In the 1st textbox box, type the your IP address of the proxy server.
    6. In the 2nd textbox box, type the port number that is used by the your proxy server for your client connections (usually it is, 8080).
    7. Check the Bypass proxy server if you don’t wish the proxy server computer to be used when you connect it to a computer on the LAN (this improves performance). Click Ok.
    8. Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box . Thats it You have done !

Ok, For that u need following appliances. OPNsense HD rack edition - 19" pfSense appliance which is As low as: €429.00. Nearly and Price as configured: €429.00. But I prefer you by the proxy services only\ne which will be more reliable.