Thread: Fix for Drop box loophole

Fix for Drop box loophole

I have been struggling for the my online space since long and there haven‘t been enough storage plans that I can make, so I have decided to use a drop box which is a server and that is online, I just have to upload my trash there so that I could get it whenever and where ever I get, other than this I thought that if there was a way through which I had a backup of this. I hope to get some good suggestion for you.

Re: Fix for Drop box loophole

I think there is a simple way out through this I had heard about this before, and I have been faced a similar program here, so I got his out, and found out if there was way out, so here is what I did I purchased a hard drive which as a hard drive space of around 1 tb of hard-drive space and then store all in that and then upload it to the website so I have a better back policy here. What say, I think that is the best that I can get here?

Hey thanks for the reply, that was really great for hearing that for some one, here is what I have done, I have used this one, so I don‘t think that would be really possible for us to do that . here is what I have done , I have did the same way ,but it seems that there is a loop hole in the drop box that I have used I have used this as if I have deleted something from the website then eventually it would lead to deletion of the same dropbox.

That could be possible just in case there was no policy for the music and video that you deleted there , so I think that is not possible for this one , I have done this before and I know that this is not possible , I have previous did the same thing but could not do so , because of some unknown problem this would really mean that you don ‘t have any back-up for non updated data that you have . While the other was round accessing the data is quite easy.

Yes man that would be pretty good while you are accessing the files as you would have a back up on your both drives so I think that would be good for you , other than the rest problem of your ‘s , I have a solution for that, you just need to have a just don ;t delete any files till you have uploaded it on the site and just don’t delete any original copy on the hard-drive that you are using , following such simple rules you can achieve an nice back-up policy.

Hey I am extremely sorry for the late reply , was not having the details of the the post ,that you have made , and thus I never knew that there was so many post available for this , I would like to use this , as you experts have tried that , and I would like tyo use it as I have never been tried that out , I would now surely like to try that out , so if you are having some problem with then please let me know as I would still wait for you replies for next few hours after that I would try that out .