Thread: Getting Copyright infringement threats for my youtube videos?

Getting Copyright infringement threats for my youtube videos?

Hello friends I have been facing some problem with this YouTube videos which I was owning some days ago, well my problem is this I have some videos and these videos are been made by me by editing many different movies or so and also I have some videos of beautiful girls and so and I was owning this videos, But from last few days I have been threatened by some of the guys that they would be sueing me up for this un copyrighted videos, is that possible can they sue me up for this please help me how to get rid of this?

Re: Getting Copyright infringement threats for my youtube videos?

I don’t know exactly I can help you out of this but by looking at your case I can provide you up with some hints or you can take it as advice too, as far as I know about this internet world I think there are many people who has this job to threatened people I mean innocent people and look out for anything if they can get them something from those people, and I think these are the same people I think you don’t need to worried if you are sure that you have edited it by yourself.

Yes that is very true I think if you are sure that you have edited it by yourself then you really don’t need to get worried about anything, I am sure they can’t do anything and they don’t own anything you don’t have to worry and that may be the case that they want that videos as it must be good and they want to own it and get rid of you been an interference for them ever so I think you don’t need to respond to them lets them do what they want to.

Well have never heard about such stuffs going on over YouTube and people are getting threats I wonder how you are getting it, but I don’t think that there would be any problem with you I think these are all just a threats to make you worried I don’t think there are such stuffs that you would be sued or so for one or two videos and that to when you are sure that you have edited it by yourself, if you would have you own site and you would have downloaded many of the videos and uploaded onto your site I think that would have created a problem to you but this is not a problem I think.

Dear I think you got to remove those videos because you said that you have some videos which is for beautiful girls and all so I think you must not be having a sign of those girls which you have been using on your videos and they must be having some problem with it so they can sue you up to use their stuff without there permission so I think you got to remove them, and as soon as you can please try to do it you would be fine after that only.

Yes i think this needs to be taken care now and if you are not earning it and all you can remove it i don't think there is any problem with that and yes one more thing is that if you are really sure that you haven't downloaded it before than you don't need to worry because may be both the videos would be the same but their must be some changes definitely and you dont need to worry and if you think that you have downloaded it and just edited some part in that then you should remove it and one more thing the point that says that you have made a beautiful girls video i think that would be a problem if those girls have the problem.