Thread: unable to save Shared object files in Chrome after updating flash player

unable to save Shared object files in Chrome after updating flash player

I’m using the dell laptop. I’m having the problem with the flash video which play till certain point and then stop and even the downloading stop at certain point and after that I had uninstall the flash player with the help of adobe uninstaller and then install the latest version I had install it in the administrative mode and I had even upgraded every drivers. I’m having qwest dsl and windows 7 operating system installed in my system. Don’t know what maybe the cause of the problem please suggest me regarding this.

Re: unable to save Shared object files in Chrome after updating flash player

Flash player usually works with the browser and the shock wave flash object active is installed into internet explorer and there are number of lash files and even the text document in the flash folder. well I think you must try to uninstall and install the flash player after deleting the registry entry and then check if the problem still persist and if so then it might be due to virus or you might be using some tool bar or some spyware programs.

Even I was having the same problem and after trying all the solution I had contact to the qwest and it work for about a week and I started getting the same problem all over again you must contact to the qwest dsl they will surely going to assist and fix your problem. But before that you must try to do the bootable scan and just check is there is any virus which is causing you to problem. Hope this information helps you.

Even I was having the same problem and I had checked my system and there is no virus. I was having the MacAfee but I had removed it now and I’m using Decrapifier which removes the unwanted preloaded software. I am having the windows firewall and I had turn it off and then try to run you tube video but it dint help me out. I’m using the internet explorer 8 and having the registry booster installed in my system.

If you are having the antivirus with no add-ons in the browser then you don’t need to install any antivirus program. If you want you can even download the malware bytes. Well you don’t need to turn off your firewall as it won’t interfere with the Flash Player. I want to ask have you check the flash player files in the Macromed and in that if you get any NPSWF files then right click on it and check the version number and after that go to internet explorer in that go to tools and select the manage add-ons and in that under the show just check Shockwave Flash Object is listed and enabled and the version of it should be 10.1.102.64 And after that set the security for the internet at medium. hope this help you a lot.

To check the flash player is installed correctly just look whether FlashUtil10l_ActiveX, FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.dll, Flash Install (.txt), Flash10l.ocx and Shockwave Flash Object are listed. Flash Player usually works with the browser and even the Shockwave Flash Object and YouTube works with browser and that is the reason add-ons in the browser are significant since they Control YouTube specially.