Thread: How to remove scour.com redirecting virus

How to remove scour.com redirecting virus

I am automatically redirected to scour.com. Each time when I open any website or try to access my email within a few seconds I am redirected to this new thing. I am not able to figure out the issue here. I had tried to scan my pc but it is not able to detect anything. I know this is some kind of redirecting virus and I want some help to remove this. I am using AVG Antivirus which is not helping me to remove this infection.

You have to boot your system in safe mode first. Then you have to download and install Malwarebytes Antimalware. Just install this software and scan your system. This tool is best for fixing malware issue in Windows. I am using this from long time and it is able to remove this kind of threats. You can later on remove all the web browsers and install them back again. So that the settings which are modified can be restored.

This malware adds a lot of things in your system. It makes many changes and removing them one by one is a time consuming process. To kill the malware process you will need to run TDSkiller.exe file. You can download this from web. Then download FixTDSS.exe and run it. The last thing you have to do is do is get a good antivirus and scan your pc. That will be enough to remove the files which are added by the malware.