Thread: Don’t want IE8 in my computer?

Don’t want IE8 in my computer?

Hello friends not a big problem for you all I know but a big problem for me it’s like I have lots of problem with IE 8 I downloaded it by thinking it would be a good browser to deal with but it has been really frustrating and I don’t want it now so I want to remove it, please help me by telling me how can I do that please help me guys I don’t what this IE 8 please tell me what to do?

Re: Don’t want IE8 in my computer?

Ok so this is really simple don’t need to worry about this, just go with simple steps to follow and this would definitely help you out so first go to the Start on the bottom left and then go to the control panel and over there go to install and uninstall the programs and there you would easily find the internet explorer 7 and then just simply double click on it or just a click on it and you would be able to see the repair or remove option and just click on that and follow the instruction and you are done.

Hey why do you wont to remove it I have been using it and it is working fine with me I think you need to reinstall it or try or download it from the genuine site this would definitely help you in making it better to work and I wonder what went wrong in this I have been using this since long time and I haven’t found any problem may be your pc must be having some virus or you must have downloaded a faulty setup which was already having a problem so just get them fixed and then install it.

I know this is an very annoying browser and it has been irritating very much I don’t know why they haven’t been able to make a proper browser after having such a great success anyways you just do one thing make your other browsers as you default and just delete the shortcut from the desktop and you would surely forget it and just download the Google chrome and all and use them as default browser this would get your problem solved and enjoy the fast browser.

Well I have a different solution why you need to delete it and all there is a better solution in this there have been IE 9 been launched and this is a very nice browser I have been using it and it is awesome very fast and very easy to use so I would suggest you to simply make the up gradation just upgrade the present IE 8 to IE 9 and you are done, you would get a nice browser and without any headache.

Yap simply follow the steps as been stated above and get rid of it or just go to the program files and delete the complete folder and remove the shortcuts and even if you found it anywhere then to it won’t be opening then and just download chrome or Firefox and enjoy them they have been really a better browser then the IE and any of its version and there is IE 9 and I have heard that its good but I have also heard the complains about it so I wont be suggesting you to use this again.

That's really a good choice if you don't i have been fed up of it too i got rid of it long time ago it was really annoying me a lot as it use to get stuck and create lots of problem, you can get rid of it in the ways as it has been suggested by the users and then you need to get some good browsers such as Google chrome Mozilla Firefox they would be really a nice and they dont create any such problems.