Thread: IE 8 gets stuck while opening eBay?

IE 8 gets stuck while opening eBay?

Hey guys! Help me out of this I am going through a weird problem don’t know what to do how to deal with this internet explorer this is really not going fine I have been trying a lot to solve this problem but nothing changed, whenever I am trying to open the ebay my Explorer just gets stuck and stops responding for long time now at this time I just don’t know what to do how to deal with it? Please help me and when I am trying to open it in the Mozilla then it does have no problem please have some proper discussion to help me out?

Re: IE 8 gets stuck while opening eBay?

Ok dear so you are the one to, too face this problem this is really annoying I know that because I have been facing the same problem I have also tried very hard but haven’t got over this and that is the reason when I left using this IE this was really boring I don’t think there is any solution why don’t you just use some other browser other than this, this would really irritate you a lot so I would be suggesting you to go for Google chrome or so they would really work nicely.

Hello friend I know internet explorer have been really safe and trust worthy browser from a long time it has some good features from user point of view but I think now it has been really frustrating that it has not been able to give us anything new then what it had from a long time ago I think they would never change still they are as slow as they were before and now there are so many browsers which are quicker than this you can use them but I think using IE is not a good option now.

Well dear since you have been using this in windows 7 I think you would be having some problem with IE 8 and this would create a real frustration and this was the problem faced by me to so I would say that you need to do one thing and that is just download the IE 9 and install that and use it it is really awesome it would work nicely and it is very good browser and I have been switching over it from google chrome which has been well know for its speed and all.

Have you tried to disabling all the addons and all this would really work fine if you do this my friend has the problem when I suggested it and he got rid of some problem like IE getting stucked or not responding but still I think Google chrome and others are better than IE because i don’t think the speed would ever be increasing and I would tell you that I have heard that IE 9 also doesn’t works properly it also has lots of problem.

I think this is right I have been using IE 9 and it does have problem some time it is fast but some time it got some problem and it wasn’t able to open many pages it just kept loading and loading some time even when I closed this add ons nothing changed IE9 doesn't always render things properly plus it has fewer good addons and I would say that these bloated toolbar would always be the problem they never count.

IE has been always struggling to come up with a good browser i mean a fast browser which would be really awesome and would work nicely with all the sites, IE has always faced a problem with the continuously traffic earning sites which has number of people using it at a same time or a site with a large number of pictures and all so i think this problem is still unsolved so i think skipping up to some other browser would be better choice rather then trying hard to make IE run better