Thread: Link doesn’t opens up in browser but opens in Microsoft word?

Link doesn’t opens up in browser but opens in Microsoft word?

Hello friend I have a problem with my browser or my computer I don’t know what’s wrong with it please help me out of this guys please tell me what can I do if my link is not opening in a browser and its opening in the Microsoft word? Please tell me what should I do now? I hope you would be replying to this sooner may be its not a big deal for you all but it is for me as am a new computer user so please help me out of this.

Re: Link doesn’t opens up in browser but opens in Microsoft word?

Ok dear I have some simple steps to go through with and I think that will be solving your problem out let’s check ok so you need to go to the start button which is at the bottom left may be in green and then you need to go to the default programs over there and then you just need to select the internet explorer option just do this and look out if you are helped with this steps.

Hey this is a good solution I think this would be solving your problem but I have something to say over your problem I mean I to have a solution which I would like to share with you ok so try to go to the browser you are having and over there you need to select the preference and according to that you would be finding a option saying general press that and make a default web browser I hope this would solve your problem for sure check it out.

I would tell you that these solution are true no problem with them at all but still I would like to tell you that after having all this setting there is something more you got to try to have the problem get solved and it is that you should have the same setting in the MSN, just check it out if you have it or not and if you don’t have it then open the finder and then search for html and then you would find the HTML documents and then you got to right click and get the information and then make sure if it is set to your browser and if it isn’t just change it to your browser and then click change all and then you are done.

Hello dear friend sometime there are some link on the WebPages that are set to open directly into the Microsoft word file and this links do automatically open in them so may be those link must be the same link, just check hat out also that is your worry certain or uncertain and I think would let you know something in more detail. And then if you found that they are not such links then you can surely follow the steps said above and it would help you out for sure.