Thread: How to remove people from your circles in Google Plus

How to remove people from your circles in Google Plus

Hello everyone o have just started this thread to just ask some information form you all on this particular topic. Well what I want to know is that when we have added some peoples in our circles say friends circle then how to remove that person from that circle, can you all please guide me about that. It will be very much helpful for me. so do reply over here. your suggestions do mean a lot for me and hence I am expecting some good replies from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: How to remove people from your circles in Google Plus

I suppose you are talking about the person in your circle right. So there is a simple stepfor you to look at it. so here are some of the simple suggestions that I would like to give you.
    1) Check out for the circles icon at the top of the page.
    2) Now check out for the friends that you want to remove and when you have finished selecting them.
    3) You will get to see the remote button and that button is also available at the top of the page. So just click on it and that’s it. you are done.
    So I hope this suggestions does helps you in solving the issue.

Well thanks for the quick response that you have given here. well what I was asking was of how to remove the person from the specific circle? So do reply accordingly on the same. I need an answer for that and hence do reply on the same. I am sure that you will be having an reply for that as well. So do reply guys.

Ok then do specific about that. I am sorry if I have not read your question properly. Pardon me for that. Well yes you have the options of removing the person from the specific circle. Here are the steps
    1) You will get to see the Circles icon as I said above that is at the top of the page.
    2) Now select the circle in which you have added that particular person.
    3) On selection of that particular circle, inside it select the person and then click on remove that you can find at the top of the page. I think right hand side top.
    So that’s what you have to do and let me know if this response was helpful for you.

I can say you one more method that is much easier than the one that is specified above. Well what you have to do is first find the circle in which you have added the person. After you have finished with the selection of the circle then select the photo of the person from mouse and then drag it out from the circle. With that way the particular person will get removed from the circle. I think that’s the most effective method that you can try out in the situations like these. Well after removing out you will get a confirmation that the person has removed from the circle. Now you will also be getting the option of removing the person from the google accounts as well. Also you do get the options of limiting the interaction from that person in google +. So that’s what you have to do and that will be the appropriate suggestion for you.

Thanks. That’s it I have got the appropriate suggestion from your side. Well this is what I wanted and hence I got the appropriate suggestion form you all. so thanks a ton for the same.

How to remove people from your circles in Google Plus on a mobile samsung nexus s

Quote Originally Posted by asgoogle+ View Post
    How to remove people from your circles in Google Plus on a mobile samsung nexus s
    Just follow the below steps to remove anybody from your google plus account:

• First of all sign in to your Google Plus Account
    • After that on The Top click Circle Tab
    • A page will appear in front of you which will allow you to invite your friends, create a new circle, remove someone from circle and most important think block someone permanently.
    • Select a person you want to block or remove from your circle. Just click the badge / person.
    • On The right side you will find some link.
    • If you want to remove someone just click on the Remove link, for blocking a person go to More Action link and click in Block.