Thread: Firefox continually opens “skype.com" tabs

Firefox continually opens “skype.com" tabs

I am using the Firefox browser from a long time. My system was full of viruses a few days ago and anyhow I managed to resolve the problem. My system was working well for few days but whenever I open firefox for accessing internet then it randomly opens a new tab on it as "skype.com" and within a few seconds it opens another tab of same site. It keeps on opening the tabs until my PC get crashed. This happens all the times I open that. This is very annoying. Please give me some suggestion to resolve this problem.

Re: Firefox continually opens “skype.com" tabs

I think that there is some cookie that gets stored in your computer and this is causing your browser to do this strange behavior. To clarify this doubt you can just delete the cookies from your computer and then restart the system. If the some cookie in the computer is the culprit for the issue then this time you will not get that problem. There is very less chance that this is the reason for this but it will not be the bad idea to try this once and see if that helps you in any manner.

Try by uninstalling the Firefox and then installing that over again. I am saying this because it may be possible that the Firefox which you are sing is corrupted and because of that this is showing this odd behavior. Reinstalling will reset all the settings as well as all the files for this will rebuild. Deleting cookies from the PC will be good option but there are more chances that reinstalling will solve the problem for you. I wish this will help you.

I actually hate the Firefox browser. Its very common that you will see all these kind of issues with that. I have seen many of the bugs and performance issues with the Firefox. I don’t know when they will be resolved. Just because of these things, I am now using the Opera browser and I can say that it is awesome browser. You can try to use that and I am very sure that you are going to like that. So if you are not able to resolve that then it will be better for you to simply change the browser and enjoy browsing.

If the computer you are using is infected with the virus then you might get the issues like this. If you don’t have any antivirus installed in your computer then you can install any good antivirus in your computer and then update that. After updating it, scan the computer for any kind of infection and do the full scan and not the quick one. This will be the best for you if you want to remove this problem from your browser.

You would be constrained to close Firefox provided that it is over and again opening numerous tabs or windows. Firefox combines a Session Restore emphasize that can restore your windows and tabs from the past session when a collision or unexpected close. The same various tabs or windows could begin opening when you following begin Firefox, driving you to close Firefox again. In the event that you see a Restore Session (i.e. "Well this is humiliating") page when you restart Firefox.