Thread: How is Forum Integrity maintained & User satisfaction reached?

How is Forum Integrity maintained & User satisfaction reached?

Hello guys I have been thinking to have my own forum now and I know that there are two major factors which has to be considered in this is maintain the integrity for the forum and making the users satisfied but I want to know how to reach these things and i want some suggestions quickly so please guys share your experience as I know there are lots of people who know a lot about all this so please I need help from you all please help me?

Re: How is Forum Integrity maintained & User satisfaction reached?

Hey friend this is really nice points to be taken care off while having the forums I would appreciate your thinking that you have thought of it anyways lets come on the point I have certain thinking about these things like if you are about to have the integrity throughout the forum the first thing you have to take care of that the comments and the replies must be according to the topic the members should not be diverted to any other topic because if they would be having this defiantly would be getting some members and long posts but the other users who would be visiting to your site for some help would be irritated by looking at the unwanted talks and all so it is preferred to have a logical talk always. And for the member satisfaction there are few thing like ither be polite with them if you don’t have solution and if you have it just try to give the best solutions that’s it.

The best way to have the member’s satisfactory from your side you need to follow some basic rule like if you want to inspire loyalty is to show loyalty. You cannot expect people to go to bat for you if you are not prepared to do the same for them, though not necessarily agree with them all the time.
    You are a team more than anything else, and that means you have to work together if they want to succeed in anything. In my view, the role of the administrator on that computer is the 'figure'. They make the last call in situations where opinions are divided and there are convincing arguments both ways, because they own the forum, and the ultimate responsibility of the community is theirs. If a forum crashes and burns, can be absolutely sure it will moderate the overbearing boss that has a reputation for pushing through bad decisions - it will be the manager, the guy or girl, whose name and whose search.

I would agree with these guys been polite with the members would really do a lots of work and this would help you a lot and if you don’t have a proper solution you just need to ask for some time for getting up to the solution and then you would be answering them back quickly and try not to keep the post empty I mean if there are certain questions asked by them I would tell you don’t remain quite reply something to them some solution to try or some request but do reply and the point of the maintaining the integrity you have to be on the topic always or a bit of the distance should be allowed.

Ok for this I have some simple examples like what to do when members request things that are not possible, feasible, and appropriate. This is actually a reasonably simple. Just answer and public education as opposed to the exact reasons why such a request is not possible. And "Because I do not think I need" is not a valid answer! Explain why you are not needed. Or not. Personally, when applications are made in the forums I'm running I have to go down, not even speak my own opinion I do my best to present the facts that led me to believe, as the person responsible for maintaining the community which the current request is not in the best interests of the forum. Maintain means impersonal and free opinion that people are less likely to believe that you are simply reject the idea because they dint liked it or dint thought on it.

Forum integrity is mostly maintained by the having a talk and a proper conversation completely on the topic the should not be taken away from it for no reason as like the topic says something else and the members have started some different situation and then there can be a different conversation and then may be a fight and all so these things should be taken care of that on such sites there should be nothing like chatting and all they should be maintained as a proper solution's and suggestions sites only and if this is maintained automatically the members would be happy and then you can maintain the customer satisfaction to so i things they both are related with each other some what.

i was also considering some of the conditions said in the discussion but i wasn't sure about them that would they be really having a effect and so was bit confused and now everything is fine because of you all and i think this was a proper discussion over my query and this would not be helping only me i am sure any one of the member having such difficulties would get the solution over here