Thread: CO.CC Not working giving different error messages?

CO.CC Not working giving different error messages?

Hey guys I am having a CO.CC domain and I am having a problem with this I don’t know what’s wrong with this I have been regularly poked into by the error messages and lots of the problem, can anyone tell me what’s wrong with this domain, And can anyone tell me that is there any problem with having CO.CC and does it has any effect on the users traffic or anything like that please suggest me something what’s the problem and what can I do now?

Re: CO.CC Not working giving different error messages?

Well as far as I know is that it is about to be banned by the Google as there are so many user with it and it has been a well known free domain site so it is having lots of user and it is very difficult to handle now so Google is about to ban it so naturally there would be problem and all would be occurring now, I don’t think it would be lasting for long if you would have your website on it then I would only suggest you to take it away on some other domain.

Yes I am too agreed with this I have also gone through with lots of forum having complain about it and having lots of problem so I would also like to say you that there is lots of problem with this Domain and it isn’t going to get solved so if you have any chance then please turn up to some better Domain and enjoy you site ahead or it would be blocked to, you should go for some paying Domain and they are not much costlier you can afford them easily.

Dear there have been so many people just thinking to have the free domain and they have been al selecting this domain and it has been really populated very much I don’t know how long this is going to last but I have heard that not much time is remaining with this domain or they would be starting to charge now to they won’t be letting anything go free, I know it has been.

Co.cc is a well know free domain which has been used by lots of users and this has created a long traffic and creating lots of the problem so there has been a notice from the Google that they have been banning this domain and so i think people would stop selecting this domain and i don't think there is much cost for having a good domain and so why not to prefer that lets do that lets select other domain and enjoy that constantly.

dint knew about all this i thought i should use it as it is a good domain and used a lot and so i decided to go with it and better i did asked you all before and got the solution from this discussion or i would have got stucked too thanks alot for saving me and my money from such domain and i would really appreciate your help because this time it has saved me from facing some really trouble .