Thread: how to use software and webhost?

how to use software and webhost?

Friends I have no idea about using the webhost it is my first time when I am planning to use it and so I need some help from you all hope you all suggest me something better? Will the webhosting service would allow me to upload the necessary documents for MYBB and automatically integrate the software, or do I need to go through the confusion of setting up Apache, PHP and MYSQL? And what about if I want to end the agreement early then its due time what should I do? i have chose to use Cirtex service can anyone tell me about it?

Re: how to use software and webhost?

Ok so I have some idea about it and I would like to share it with you about some server hosting and all so it would be like, Apache, PHP and MYSQL should be provided by the host. In most cases, these things are beyond your control, I suggest you know the requirements of MYBB. And email the obligation of its sales support asking if your servers meet the requirement. They usually do, but I always ask anyway. I'm not sure the end of the service. If you no longer want to continue, usually just leave it alone and make sure you cancel automatic renewal payment. It's a good idea to register the domain name and server separately so it's easier if you decide to spend the host.

Hey I have been using SQL server and I know about Apache server also so I would be telling you things about it and bit of knowledge’s so you do not have to configure PHP apache or whatever the procedure is what you need to access your host cpanel and create a database, enter the user name and password user name you choose, the password is often the same login cpanel. After loading the MYBB files to your server and run the installation script prompts you for the data database that noted above. If you sign up for 2 years all machines have to own terms in relation to this, I had paid for a full year and uses only a month old and a full refund of my host. Some hosts can rata refund or any unused months. Basically, just remember that there is no such thing as unlimited, as there are typically limits on disk space or bandwidth determined, if your site is using more bandwidth than others may have their account suspended.

Hello friend I have been going through net while that I have found stuffs about this Cirtex service and I am sorry to say that the reviews are negative for you, according to you if you have been already decided to use this service, practically I mean that this is not a good service providing know company they are unable to provide the best to their customers and I have heard lots of problem with this service s I would be suggesting you that don’t go with this one try to choice other service.

If you are a beginner I have a better suggestion for you about as I have began and been successful with this routine so I think this would help you out to if you go with this one its like go with the SpeedySparrow.com they have been really awesome and been providing with the best solution you would be really impressed with it I am sure and I have had a experience with cirtex and HostGator they have been very sad performer, they have some 24 hrs online staff who are always online.

Basically I want to talk about something related to this, but my way and I think this will help the authors of the original shareware, free software free and open to often use file hosting services to serve its software. The problem with the free download is the cost of high bandwidth. To cover this cost, many sites intentionally delay the discharge ports and slow download speed in order to persuade a user to purchase a premium, pay the bill on the site to better service, a practice criticized by those who do not use these sites often. These hosts also offer additional services to authors, such as statistics or other marketing functions.

Ok so you all seem to be a nice experienced guy about all this you do provide us with a nice help and this is really a good way to deal with problems by getting your supports and i dont actually get much frustated or get worried because i know you all would solve out my problems easily. And that is why i come up with all my problems over here and i get solved in no time.