Thread: How can in promote my site to get more members

How can in promote my site to get more members

What are the ways to get more active members on my site. I do not understand how to do the same. I tried looking out for some promotional stuff but that did not catches much attention. What is the more exact way of doing the same. I know there are number of things which starts from text to site design matter in the terms of seo. I am trying to optimize my site in much better way to get active members.

Re: How can in promote my site to get more members

For promotion is better recommended that you can try adding fresh and better articles with multiple information on your site. The design and other stuff is more important here which lets user to get stick to your site. At the expense of the directory, I would say that they need to be registered manually. Choose the most appropriate to your site keywords. Come up with a beautiful and fascinating description of the page.

The first thing that catches the visitor's eyes - so that the background color of the page. It should not be cut eyes, use soothing colors, not pressing on my psyche. If you find it difficult to pick up the colors on the site, leave it white. The white background is used in most professionally designed website, we ask, we them worse. The second thing that catches your eye - this is the spelling mistakes and unreadable text. If the text difficult to read - increase the font. If the site contains typographical errors, be sure to correct them, otherwise, it would greatly undermine the credibility of the site.

You must check that there is no wrong or non-standard deployment of the navigation and other page elements. In the upper left corner or the middle of the logo is always at the site, clicking on which the visitor should get to the home page. Lower left of the column or in the middle of the line should stay on the menu. If the menu is in the middle and information on the page very much, it goes far down, then it is better to duplicate the menu at the bottom. Do not flaunt counters, who need to see your stats - see it.

It is found that some write key words at the beginning and / or bottom of the page which becomes unreadable due to fine print. Is punishable by search engines.Some of the keywords writing background color pages, making the words unreadable to visitors and readable for the search engine. Is punishable by search engines. You can write a key word close to the background color of the page, or write them in the table background color of the table rather than the background color of the page.

There are some things that you must remember for better optimization. Search engines gives the greatest flow of visitors to your website. Users log on search engines to find for themselves the right information. If the visitor likes your site, it puts it in your favorites, so do not look for it next time in the search engines and directories. All the sites that you exchanged links are considered to be friendly. With strategically placed links and description of exchange links can provide significant traffic to your site visitors.

you can promote your site by using seo techniques some of them are as under
    1) Directory submission
    2) Social bookmarking
    3) Article submission
    4) Press release submission
    5) Classified ads submission
    6) Guest posting
    7) Blog posting and commenting
    8) yahoo answer
    9) Forum posting
    10) Video submission
    and many more...
    you can also hire an seo company for that purpose they will help you gathering traffic on your site!

Divyasharma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ankitasharma View Post
    you can promote your site by using seo techniques some of them are as under
    1) Directory submission
    2) Social bookmarking
    3) Article submission
    4) Press release submission
    5) Classified ads submission
    6) Guest posting
    7) Blog posting and commenting
    8) yahoo answer
    9) Forum posting
    10) Video submission
    and many more...
    you can also hire an seo company for that purpose they will help you gathering traffic on your site!

I agree the best tool for site promotion is through Press release and forum postings..A SEO company helps do all the above mentioned things..