Thread: Office 365 : Unable to clean up or assign permissions in SharePoint Administrator

Office 365 : Unable to clean up or assign permissions in SharePoint Administrator

I was trying to migrate office 365 before everything was over, so were some records no longer needed, and in an attempt to clean it, I realize that in fact had been suppressed or eliminated some of the important SharePoint features and functions. Currently there is no means for me to have full access on SharePoint as I did previous to, I cannot take out users, and I cannot put in to the group manager of the company, I am told I necessitate to log in as a different user, but as I am the only user, is it impossible.

Re: Office 365 : Unable to clean up or assign permissions in SharePoint Administrator

I realize that you favor to rearrange SharePoint totally to a new one. To re-generate the Team Site in Office 365 for Enterprise, please carry out the below steps.
    1. First just Log on to the Office 365 Admin Home Page
    2. After that just Click on “Manage Site Collection”. After that ensure the unique sites and click on the Delete button. While a prompt emerges to verify the delete, please ensure the item and click on Delete button. After that the unique Site collection is removed totally. Please remove all scheduled sites.
    3. Click on New and select Private Site Collection. After that we will get a “New Site Collection” window.
    4. Confer it a title on the right side and select “Team Site” on Template Selection part.
    5. After that select the Time Zone. Put in the administrator for the fresh site collection.
    6. Enter the numbers for Storage Quota and Resource Usage Quota.
    7. After that Click on Ok button. One time that conclude making you will obtain a fresh Site Collection. You may log on the Team Site via the Office 365 Admin Home Page to twice check the state.

Re: Office 365 : Unable to clean up or assign permissions in SharePoint Administrator

I cannot put in myself to the suitable groups in order to detach the trouble. I am having the similar trouble is seems. I removed the unique account which was shaped while I initially set up Office 365. This must have been the global administrator. My users are added all the "managers", but cannot modify or Manage websites team. So, here I not understand how do I make one of my leased users a global administrator.

This is not the problem; the trouble here is strictly with permission. You cannot take out any of the groups that were shaped while I build a new team site, I cannot alter any of the consents for it. When I try to see the Group Administrator account, says access deprived, sign in with a different user. Since there is no one else, and I am the administrator I cannot change anything.

I was in the same boat as you and I have my trouble solved! Not quite sure what I did, but I clicked on the site from within the group and were not able to give me the rights of SharePoint. Can you get this extreme? I swear I cannot even click the link to the site of the team until I enrolled in the Office 2010 Plus beta. After he began working link. I signed up for the free beta, and go on the link to buy (not download).

Here I also want to add something. I can recreate the Team Site well, but the problem is I have a lot of groups that was once a member, I cannot rejoin, as the group administrator of the business that has global access to all SharePoint counting the website above it. I cannot even delete groups that were created for sites that no longer exist, but tell me what happens if you click the administrator of the publishing company.

How much you know or how much they have an idea about this, I think the bottom line is that the level of administration rights you had before problems arise. And now the system thinks that you have administrator rights lower level, although there should be more. Have you filed a service request from the website of the Office admin 365 (not in SharePoint Online)? If not, they do support an expert in contact with you to resolve.