Thread: Scam reported in the name of IRS

Scam reported in the name of IRS

I have been using internet and it services for quite a few years know and I am very much aware about the things that are going out on internet and various other sites , I am also pretty much aware and can easily identify any spam that is send in to my mail box but recently I noticed and e-mail from IRS government stating to something , I doubt that it was spam but I don ‘t really know what was it and I gave my details to it was it a spam?

Re: Scam reported in the name of IRS

Yeah , man that was a span who should know that the irc government never ask or for any of your information nor does it provides with any link in the mail s so that you could be directed to their site so that was sure ly a span there are millions of users who like you have send there personnel details to the IRC thinking that it was a legitimate program while to was not a legitimate program ,hope that you have got a nice experience from this one .

Thanks for the reply dude , but , I was already doubting it so I waiting for some time but that e-mail looked so legitimate that there was not option left before me but to send then my persopnel detail , however , I have changed password of each and every thing and also told my bank amanager about this , so I need not worry about this things that are going on here , but there would be some time where I could place my complain so that other may not get into this .

that was a really nice thought that you had in your mind but after doing all this things and being self –protective here , I guess you to go to a step ahead and complain to the IRC site by the internal revenue system you could alternatively also call them and the on the number 1-800-366-4484 or you can alternatively also send a mail to them ,as they then may catch the culprits or may stop the further prevention of this .

that was really nice to hear from you guys as I came to know that atleast some one =cares about the problem that I have been facing although there are many other who may need this help so I am contacted them t and notified them through e-mail I just hope that the spammer is caught before he misuses the information that we had give him , Thank s for the time and the suggestion you all gave me