Thread: Set up for sending SMTP mail Through Exchange online System.

Set up for sending SMTP mail Through Exchange online System.

Hello guys, sorry for the disturbance, actually I want to ask that how can I make arrangement in my LOB, which is a Web application for sending emails using Exchange online system, and I have tried to do setup by following codec on a website and I think some problem is there in the set up and while I am trying to mail for the web server and the time out error. I thought that some over here will able to help to get rid of this problem. Hoping for the replies from your side. Thanks

Re: Set up for sending SMTP mail Through Exchange online System.

I am well aware about this problem, as once it happens to me also, and I also gone in OWA account for checking this twice and while I found there that the major problem is there in the C# and it will not be feasible to clear that TLS is the type of connection encryption that you desire to use and the it will possible only when you configure the number of port and disable or enable it on the SSL flag.

Yup this problem is very annoying and I am also feedup of this, if anyone over here have the file of the code require to fix this problem and please take a little stress to post the link here, that according we will able fix this problem, while even though I still don’t believe that I will be the first one who has been doing this experiment and C# isn’t exactly an doubtful programming language. So I am requesting that someone over here if know about this problem better and solution this also then please help us.

In the case you not able to flag TLS the I think you will require to ask FOPE for the support and they will surely help you for setting up the TLS and if there help prove to be effective for you then I think you will not require anything else to try. And addition to all this I want to ask you that did setted your domain for hosting or sharing ? and in the case you have setted yourself as shared in setting then you must know that relays will be impossible while keeping this aside, one you got help from FOPE then again after that you will be able to generate the other hop which allow mail to move as requires.

Yup I am totally agree with the above statement and want to add further information on the same point
    that if might be possible that you can code your C# application to force TLS and in the past I had saw SSLConnectType and they really worth. ConnectTLS use to referenced in the code which are posted online and then you might able to force an SMTP START TLS commands as component of your connection string and that could be bring changes in the connection as per your requires

Hi guys while I had gone through all of the above comments and I think they are really worthy and useful for the person who are facing the problem in sending mail while using Exchange online system. So if you are till getting the problem then I will suggest you to using the information posted on the Microsoft Exchange online beta service for the description document for configuring the connection setting of the application and better take look on this Link for further detail.
    After clicking on this link you will able to locate the set of document which provides detain for the server of the components in the suite.