Thread: Error while connecting mobile device through ActiveSync!!!

Error while connecting mobile device through ActiveSync!!!

Hello guys, sorry if am putting a stupid question here, but I have seen this problem not only one or two mobile device, but has been facing by number of user, and I am looking that day by day mobile device are getting problem while connecting there device with the online service and have also seen that device are utilizing the version of the ActiveSync protocol which is not completely amenable with the service and as this error can be seen in much more devices and I have seen such device live, who are having such problem. And non other email access technique is affected and the device are able to connect it without error. So anyone over here have the better idea about this problem then please take a bit stress to share it over here. Thanks in advance

Re: Error while connecting mobile device through ActiveSync!!!

As while searching over the net I also notice about this error and many people are complaining about the same and i have notice that the as part of fresh service updates that has is changed is depend on how we handle the ActiveSync client redirection, so that it will result in improving performance and also increment in the network usage. So this is what I feel and have knowledge about this problem. So let the other speak too on this issue.

The problem in ActiveSync is not because of any fault in device but it is really problem the ActiveSync itself, I has been spreaded wide and almost all user are shift toward the service update and I think the company know about this problem much better and as the information I got, I have been declare that almost with the next week the problem will get solved with the next update, so wait till the next Monday and see whether this problem get solved or not

While it is true that company know about this problem much better and soon will take the action against this and in reply to this problem, they have provide with the temporary method for connecting devices for the user of community and for the administrators, who are using a SERVER designation and can also be locate easily and while this is more acceptable method till the time of next updates and with this new setup for IMAP and POP and the names for them should get hardly change.

Don’t need to panic on this problem anymore as company is in the process of developing a solution of the same and after the completion of this procedure the non compliant devices will also able to get connect to the ActiveSync, so soon as the developer will bring out with solution, I will post the fixture file over here, and they are really apologizing for the problem faces by the user at this time.

Yeah research team of Exchange is currently working on this issue and finding the exact point where the mobile device users are getting problem while connecting to the ActiveSync, and while this error has firstly affect to the android mobile devices and afterward blackberry and iPhone have also comes into the list of this problem, and they have tool the problem is emerging by various mixture of mobile devices and their OS version are not able
    to do autodiscovery.