Thread: Should I go for Blog or Bulletin Board?

Should I go for Blog or Bulletin Board?

I have had many attempts to create my own free hosting service, and after several attempts, trade names, domain names, etc, I have reached a period in my life online, where I'm starting to see what I want and what want to do. I'm the type of person who wants a lot of things and do everything possible to make it work however has shown, even after many years of trying, all that happens is successful and people always stay in touch line are almost the only people who have just joined, being active for a couple of months and then simply becoming less and less active as time passes. I have had several free hosting services of my own free hosting service decided to close including freezing, pixelation Blueprint Studio, and have even included a category of accommodation on my current table. I'm running out of ideas and I am beginning to think that there is no point in offering more free housing, since housing has become cheaper to begin with, nobody wants to host themselves with someone who is petty and doubtful reliability, efficiency, etc, and prefer to pay a few dollars to get a popular company to care for their server needs and provide the resources much more than I could.

re: Should I go for Blog or Bulletin Board?

You seem to have a lot of web sites hosting experience. Ever thought about offering a real service paid? Sounds like something that would be able to do really well. A forum to discuss service will never be active. Should be the flourishing forum to discuss about the things people love. That should be especially loved by you. It is necessary to differentiate between individual blogs and blogs that generate traffic. Personal blog to write about him is unlikely to be popular, just the way it is. But it's still good to avoid all to remember what had happened in his life.

For a blog that generates traffic, you will have to choose your work area. For example, some people write blogs without visual aids and nothing more. Or write about trying to fit into society where foreigners live aboard. These blogs are not just casual stuff - their entries are a focal point, a concept that defines them. Giving visitors a clear idea of what it is. You can even create some of these blogs separate from his personal blog. For example, if a blog about your duty as a police officer could be very interesting. Simply choose what to write. Written an interesting article is an art in itself, that is another skill you need if you want your blog to generate a lot of hits.

Have you read Marley & Me? I was so impressed with how much the author could remember about the events in his life. Mentioned near the end that as a print journalist, kept a lot of their own articles, which helped to remember every moment of your life. Things like that made I want to maintain a diary of my own life too. If you are online or blog daily personal secret, which is total individual preference. It's like when I have dinner with my old friends. Suddenly I remember all the things I did with them 10 to 20 years. We speak of them, we laugh at them. It is a happy time. The thing is there are so many things going on in our lives. Boring stuff, interesting things, things of interest, etc. It is collecting interesting things to write.

I agree that a personal blog is an individual project, and probably not a good business plan. If it would be fun to share your personal life, a forum sounds more fun than a blog. I agree that free hosting is a tough business model. To be a business, you need the site owners that will make traffic to your site and your ads, and those who sign up for free accounts is not likely ever to promote their sites. To make this work you will probably need a fully automated system work free, great marketing, and many thousands of users.

I understand where you are coming from; sometimes we have so many ideas that we are just overwhelmed. The key is to stay focused and stick with it! A blog from a police officer. I think the blog would be an interesting read, because you can really spill their guts and remain completely anonymous, you said you have to mention names? You can provide real conversation with people who want to know what's going on behind the scenes. The most important thing to do is never give up, do not let these little bumps in the road the better of you.

Re: Should I go for Blog or Bulletin Board?

So do not start a line which requires daily maintenance and more time if successful. I suggest you start a blog on issues of Internet and Internet business. He has tried several things already, and each provides fodder for stories blog. I would be interested in reading about web hosting companies not in detail. This could attract more people blogging about his personal life. A blog does not require daily work. Finally, not a blog about training the police or police work in the future.