Thread: Does a large amount of content can affect website

Does a large amount of content can affect website

Do any of you think you may have a content long before the release? I have my plan to my new website to the tune of spreading the word here and there and hiring a few people, so help me build the discussions before the site really is open for registration. After that time, I will start advertising much, but as I said, is currently limited. My question, though. Is it possible to create content long before a launch site? Do any of you have done this and discouraged users that their idea has already been published?

Re: Does a large amount of content can affect website

So in a way that will help you out with a lot of things for people to look at but people can see these issues with no or only 1-2 response and I think the forum is not so great. I would say put some up, but keep your ideas when the forum gets a little bigger so you can only do that later discussions or simply spread out a bit. This will help you people a lot and thus would increase the number of views.

Well, that depends on the strategy as to how long you can wait for the content after launch. If you cannot wait then go for the pre-release content. It's good. There is no such thing as too much information. You enter a massive public library and walk back to complain that their selection is too big? Even if you have covered a multitude of subjects, the data can always be perfected and improved by future members. There is no way on earth can steal the chance of someone to add content. Everything can be improved.

I agree that there is no such thing as too much content. However, it should show content in a way that users can navigate / browse. I've been on sites that have a lot of information, but just not filed correctly. That's why CMS is - to manage the content. The forums are good for the presentation of data, you have recent posts, recent discussions, the most popular discussions, it has stickier, so I think what I'm trying to say is to represent their content in a form easily accessible and possibly make users return.

He says he is honest to the members of his potential and not after a lot of answers, etc. false or hire a company to talk to you in the forum. There are plenty of email exchanges. Post your own issues and I hope they are interesting enough to earn a few members. A lie is a lie as long as it is meant to be a lie. I started my forum with forum categories and a few issues. I invited people to join and who responded to my forum. The biggest encouragement is my new forum is a forum that is for local residents only Tennessee. For me I think is the hardest.

Be honest and grow your forum correctly. You will gain more credit this way. The reason I say this is because if you are talking about himself in the new forum for people to know. Especially when they know that is new. Noise content brings Google searches and addresses the audience. There is no such thing as too much content. You can also say that blogs are great for forums content, but are better.