Thread: Need live chat application for an online website

Need live chat application for an online website

Hey guys, I am recently planning to launch my own website in coming future. The work is still in the planning phase and I am collecting opinions and suggestions from as many people as possible for me. So, here is my query. I wanted to know about some live chat software which I can integrate in my website. If anyone is having any suggestion regarding the following then please help me by providing your quality suggestions. Any type of help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Need live chat application for an online website

You should try out Provide Support, which is a web based solution. I have read about it at many places and have always got a positive response for the same from user across the world. The Provide Support chat supports different languages, characters and scripts. The price range for the subscription of One-operator account ranges from $15 per month to something around $99 per year. The user can even activate SSL secured connection for chats by using the Provide Support web based solution. The best advantage is that the free trial version of the application provides all the features present in the full version of the application.

I have been using the LiveZilla freeware Live support to enable chatting in my website. It is a free application but you need install the following software to the server as well as your computer system. Once you have done this much, you will be experiencing it to be working very well and providing you with all the necessary requirements and feature normally seen in any chat application. You can add unlimited number of Operators, groups, chats, websites, servers and domains to the following. Look out for the same on Internet and download the following from the official website of LiveZilla.

I searched for any particular software/application which would provide chat facility in your website and came across one with a name; Kayako which is a very good help desk and Live Chat software available at present. It allows the user to manage emails, live chats, calls along with many other features. You can either use the free trail for the same or you can get a paid version of the software. The paid version will be surely consisting of more features than the usual free one. The software is capable of improving the sales and providing quality support to the users.

I have used two chat applications in past, so I would like to suggest you to check for them and try them out and see if they actually meet your requirements or not. You can either try using the Crafty Syntax live Support for your website or else you can also use cometchat for the same. Crafty syntax is complete web based application and hence the user doesn’t have to install anything in their respective computer to use the service, whereas cometchat is almost similar to the facebook chat application.

Live Chat software is a very powerful software which I am using from pretty long time inorder to chat with my websites visitors and customers. You can search for the same on Internet and read on about it from the official website of it. You can also try out AjaxChat which works wonders with websites. One of my friend is using the same and its being a good performer. Zoho Chat is also one more application which you can try and check out whether it supports and provide you with your desired output.

Thanks for the replies. I am amazed by seeing the replies. I search about all the above mentioned Live chat software for my website and found them to be pretty interesting. So I am looking forward to them. Will checkout which one is better and will decide which of the above mentioned Live chat software meets my requirements. Anyways thanks a lot everyone for being there for help me. Mostly I will be going for the LiveZilla live chat application as it is a free one. Will check how it performs and then decide which one to try out for my website.

Actually LiveZilla is free, which I used long time ago.
    Then I changed to use 123livehelp, which is amazing to increase my sales 50%. Even I know little about programmer, I can control the livehelp easily.

ClickDesk is excellent for live chat, check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by techduncan View Post
    ClickDesk is excellent for live chat, check it out.
    Best one out there is the Banckle Live Chat which is fully customizable and includes a variety of built-in templates, themes, widgets and tools for boosting customer service productivity, when compared to ClickDesk. It achieves the great scalability by allowing multiple websites, multiple departments and multiple.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein_007 View Post
    Best one out there is the Banckle Live Chat which is fully customizable and includes a variety of built-in templates, themes, widgets and tools for boosting customer service productivity, when compared to ClickDesk. It achieves the great scalability by allowing multiple websites, multiple departments and multiple.
    Thanks for the reco, have seen Banckle before - but I think I'll stick with ClickDesk. The browser phone they have is a killer feature that let's me receive calls on Skype.

I accidentally came across inside, and after looking through their site inside.tm, it morphs a business website into a virtual storefront so business personnel can see and help their site visitors in real-time using chat.

It is possible to use Gtalk on your website like a live chat tool. The limitation is that at a time only one person can chat with you. You can go on google and search for Google Chatback Badge. Once you click on that you will get a mail from google and then you can embed the provided code on your site and done. There are many third party tool also available for live chat.