Thread: How to get email alerts for book purchases

How to get email alerts for book purchases

I think that I am the only one who is not able to get the email alerts whenever I buy books. I have not changed anything within the "Manage Your Kindle". I tried all the settings in that but cannot found anything that to adjust that. I am having total 4 people in my account and I really want to know that if someone purchases a book. If someone of you know that what is the solution for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies on this.

Re: How to get email alerts for book purchases

The first thing that you need to check in this condition is that whether this is there in the spam. It is also one of the possible things and you should check for this. I am saying this because it had happened to me once as I included the email as safe to my virus protection and after that I started getting them again. So try this and I hope that this will resolve the problem for you. Reply back if this is not the reason for your problem.

This is seemed to be very strange that while they send you an e-mail alert intended for a free e-book that you bought. And I get them now while I download a free app meant for my Smartphone (from Amazon's new Android appstore). But I also signed up for some of Amazon's news e-mails. I guess I'd rather have too many e-mails from Amazon than the problem KindleMom is having.

If you are not getting the email alerts then you can directly contact to the Kindle support and them about this. You can send this to them via email and they will reply with the reason and solution to this problem. This is going to be the best way to resolve the problem. If I get any problem with that then I do the same and almost all the times I get the perfect solution for this. I hope that this will be same for you as well.

I think that you may be given wrong email address on that and that is the reason that you are not getting the emails from them. So the best thing that I would like to suggest you is to check for the email address that you have given there. If that is not correct then please correct that accordingly and save that. Once you are done with that then you will start getting the emails again. See if this helps you.

Thank you so much for such a quick replies on this. Actually the emails were moves to the spam folder. I have corrected that and now I am not having any problem with that. It’s working great. Anyway thank you so much again to all of you for your guidance. I think that this is the best place to get the answer for any query. So good for for the time and if I will have any further query then I will come back to same place.