Thread: How to download the content using the downloading queue

How to download the content using the downloading queue

Hey hi guys, I am a windows user and I have some doubts regarding the downloading, as I always use to download the massive of amount of data, but for that I always have to start the downloading manually, which Is too irritating, so my question is like is there any way through which we can set those all files for downloading as a queue and all will download after first’s completion, I am not sure that is there any such feature in the windows itself, isn’t it? Do we have to use any such software for these? Any suggestion would be appreciate.

Re: How to download the content using the downloading queue

Yeah off course you can do that and I am not sure about the windows but there are too many other third party software that you can use for the same purpose, and the most important thing in that software is like we won’t have to bother about each and every files, as after making a queue the software download each files, without any hesitation in the background. You need to search the internet for these, and from there you’ll get name of those downloading software’s.

That’s the good idea and checking for each download files doesn’t make any sense, I use to download the files using the internet download manager, thus would recommend you the same to use. In that this is the built in feature that will enable you to download the files without marking them yes every time. you just have to set those files in to the queue and the software will download the files in the background.

If you are talking about any particular software, then there are too many software that does the same thing, as if you are about to download the torrent files, for that you need to have either bit torrent or the utorrent, and in that software you can have this option also, through which can set the files in the queue for downloading. But make sure that the when the downloading queue gets empty it stops downloading, and you must have to make another queue.

Hey thanks guys as after getting your suggestions I have download that software called IDM from the internet and it works very good, and not only the queuing issue is solved but also I believe that the speed of the downloading is also get increased, thus I would like to say thanks, and I was using the Utorrent from few years but dint know about this features, but as you said to me I was finding it, and really I got it. I have some doubts too still like If suppose I start the download after gets that it will take 5 to 6 hours, so is there any way through which we can simply turn of the PC as the downloading gets completed?

I would say off course again, as you can get the option in both the software that you have downloaded. So first of all you need to configure some settings in the software itself, I mean to say whenever you just make a queue for downloading, you need to check the option which will be there in the setting, to what to do after completing the download there you’ll find an option to shut down the PC. And in IDM there is a scheduler I think, that you can get on the top of the download list and below the menu bar, in that also you can configure the settings.

I am completely agree with the above user, as you can make use of scheduler, I do it in the same way, I would like to tell you that how to configure those settings, in that you’ll get the option through which you can set the starting time of the downloading, and you can set the days also, like which day you want to download that, and same as the starting time you can simply specify the stop time also. And the last option would be the one like ‘Turn off the computer when done’, so while configuring mark that.