Thread: Need to download HP bing toolbar

Need to download HP bing toolbar

Do you all have any idea where can I get the HP bing toolbar? If you do have any idea about the same then please do reply to me accordingly on the same. I am not getting the HP bing toolbar anywhere and hence I need a help from you all on this. so guys please suggest me something on the same. The problem is that I had earlier installed it in my desktop but now one of my friend had uninstalled it accidentally. So now I want it back and hence I need an urgent help from you all on these topic and hence do reply on the same.

Re: Need to download HP bing toolbar

If your system had come with the recovery manager program then do recover it from there only and hence that seems to me as the best available option as of now. So do look out for the same. what you have to do is keep your computer in the early recovery and select the toolbar. That you will get it from there only. I am not knowing which hp desktop are you using and hence I cannot say that if it is coming up with the recovery program or not. Still I think if it is available then you must better go for that. Do let me know if the solution was of good use for you.

See I am providing you the link here. You will get the necessary toolbar from there only. Ok but let me inform you before only that you will not find the necessary toolbar with hp written there but a simple bing toolbar with all the options there. So do check out for the same. You will get all the information there only. So it will be like re installing the toolbar again in your system better then the restore option that has been given there.

If you are looking for the hp and bing toolbar then you must visit the official website of the hp and you will get it there only. However for your convenience I have managed to get the link for you. which as the necessary software download there. You just have to check out that and download it and reinstall it in your desktop, the above link is only for the bing toolbar not sure whether it will run in your system. so it is better to check out the one which is from the hp only, seems to be a better option for me. so do look out for the same and I am sure that you will get the necessary information there itself.

The toolbar which was released some years ago, are you looking out for that. Don’t know whether it is still available now r not? So that was my concern over here. However I would advise you to have a chat with the necessary hp people about the problem. Mostly they will answer out the questions for you, so do look at the same and they will let you know about it. so that’s what I feel here. However I think recovery is a good option for you. press F11 while booting and the recovery options will get started, select the necessary program from there and then get started.

Hey that link helped me a lots so thanks a ton for the same. appreciate that you have given some good solutions for the same and hence thanks a lot for that.