Thread: Browser Redirects Google search to Find-Quick-Results

Browser Redirects Google search to Find-Quick-Results

It seems to me that my computer is infected by a dangerous virus. The problem is whenever I try to search on Google or do a Google search on my Internet Explorer redirects toward the unknown site called Find-Quick-Results. No matter how I search on my web browser, the results will open with this site. I have updated the browser as well as ran the Windows update. I have also scanned the entire computer with an updated McAfee antivirus. It didn’t show up anything. Then what could the problem? Is it about the virus or something else?

Re: Browser Redirects Google search to Find-Quick-Results

The infamous Google Redirect virus: You click on a search results link to take you elsewhere. No matter where you navigate where you want the browser will always redirect you to another Web site. The Google Redirect virus is a Trojan infection that runs undetected in the background of your processes. It changes some files on your computer to redirect you to a number of websites on the Google results, regardless of where you clicked. The website where you are redirected to is usually littered with ads. The ads are designed to make money for the creator of Troy.

Here are the 2 possible way to get rid of this issue. I hope that this will work for you:
    • Run CCleaner in its 2 options (Cleaner and Registry) to make clean cookies, temporary files and unnecessary Windows registry to improve the performance of your computer cleaner and generate reports.
    • Run Malwarebytes make a thorough examination, select all that it finds and then press the button "Remove Selected as" as shown in the image, to remove the infections. The report is saved in the tab "Records".

Now a link to Google.com and shown on the page displaying search results - right below the request - the user can check the results on the same request to the "most important" page. This is a very useful feature, but if you resort to it, Google changes the value of the cookie and redirects the user no longer on the home domain. Perhaps the reverse link would be also useful: this is done to switch between the classic Google homepage, and custom page iGoogle.

All anti-virus programs intend to prevent their removal. They prevent access to the Internet, preventing access to programs, to prevent downloading files removal and prevent any attempt to install programs to eliminate. My recommended .exe installation file is a program called PCTools antivirus very safe. I have tested several different antivirus programs and according to my tests, i recommend PCTools antivirus for your needs. It also comes with 28 languages.

If you desire to eliminate the google redirect virus physically rather than utilizing auto removal tools, it may be complicated for the reason that google redirect virus created files through different names and it is not equal for each workstation user. Therefore it’s well again to take out it by utilizing auto removal tools, Still although, here is a physical elimination lesson that may assist you removing virus physically.
    • Open My computer and C:>Windows>System32>Drivers>etc folder.
    • There hunt for file named "Hosts"
    • Right click on top of this file and release it through the notepad
    • Now erase every one the lines of IP addresses inside the text document apart from for "127.0.0.1 localhost".
    • Save and close it.

Doing this solves the difficulty and currently you must be capable to surf Internet devoid of whichever redirect trouble. But keep in mind! You at rest must to throw away more than a few infected files from your PC, remote registry entries as well as un-register the DLL files.

You should download plus Run UnHack Me tool that will fix whichever browser hijacking, hacking as well as redriect problems.The major dissimilarity among UnHackMe and additional antirootkit software is the recognition technique. UnHackMe attempts to notice the concealed rookits through watching the PC from early on revise of the boot process till the usual Windows mode. UnHackMe is a foremost bootwatch antirootkit. Nearly all current antirookit programs attempt to notice the rookits while the rookit is previously full of life. They make use of the extremely composite methods meant for noticing captivated system functions.