Thread: Mx3 Evolve 2.0 skin for Maxthon 3 Browser

Mx3 Evolve 2.0 skin for Maxthon 3 Browser

Mx3 Evolve 2.0 skin the foremost Maxthon 3 skin on DeviantART. Edition 2.0 to be precise! Version 1.7 was a gigantic achievement and the require for a first-class negligible theme designed for Maxthon 3 was larger than I anticipated, thus exclusive of additional commotion, please interpret all the way through the changelog on what precisely was completed. Does anybody else have tried this skin?

Re: Mx3 Evolve 2.0 skin for Maxthon 3 Browser

I have also seen this skin for maxthon browser. You can download the attached file from any third party websites and extract it where you want, and double-click on MX3UI.exe to run it. It will uncompress the file interface MX3, make the changes in accordance with the selected options, repack, replace the original file, and restart MX3. It will make a backup copy of the file the default interface for each edition of MX3 the first time it will modify the edition of MX3. In case of issues, just click on top of Restore Original to get back the backup.

I really loved this skin because it looks so simple and easy to navigate. Te skin really looks somewhat like google chrome. That’s why I said it is so cool.

The Maxthon browser uses the engine of Internet Explorer . Compared with the original features of the browser, but numerous additional features like mouse gestures or an ad blocker. With 'Super Drag & Drop "can be left open by pulling on the browser or give marked terms to a specified search engine. With a single click of the user-user information such as cookies or URL-History destroys remains. Compared to the Internet Explorer browser required according to the manufacturer less than half of the working memory at the same number of open pages. The Mx3 Evolve 2.0 skin is very good skin for this browser but I don’t whether it is only for the one version of maxthon or for all like mobile and android version. If it is available for all versions then it would be very helpful for me. right now i am hunting for some more skins which looks somewhat similar to this skin which have comparable features.

I am also looking for this skin for my browser. However after lot of search I finally got this skin on a third party website. I have extracted the files but I don’t know how to attach it. If was able to install it directly from the maxthon then it would be very helpful for me.

You don't need to find any complicated way to install that skin. if you have got the skin as a separate file or archive file then here is the procedure to put it in your browser.
    • Open the file Maxthon3 \ Bin \ MxResData.dll with ResHack or any other publisher of resources.
    • Save resources in ZIP format, there should be a zip archive named "Data_1.bin".
    • Rename it to "Data_1.zip", unpack it, and you will find several html files.
    • Edit these files, then put them back in the archive and import it into MxResData.dll.
    • If you have experience in programming html / css, you can customize yourself Maxthon 3.

This skin is Very nice, I think it responds quite well to the desire to Vinz Maxthon and other like me who regret the loss of the ability to choose the color Max1.5 tabs, allowing highlighting the many of the active tab. In a large series of open pages, it becomes indispensable. I think it is important to distinguish the style of the interface, first base, compared to just skin over it. In this case, Office 2003 style has the advantage of a wave form of the active tab, which makes it more visible, small second advantage, it is thinner than the others, and gives off a high of firefly display additional.