Thread: Keyboard shortcuts for Maxthon Browser

Keyboard shortcuts for Maxthon Browser

Eventually I am actually enjoying by the use of M3. It is opening to show how a dual engine browser does get better the internet knowledge. Now I have got the extended expected keyboard shortcuts. However I didn’t have all of them but at least I am able to find a few important one.
    • CTRL + N.- this is to create new tab with duplication.
    • Editable url conclusion through shift, ctrl plus enter key combinations.

If you know about more keyboard shortcuts then don’t forget to post it here.

Re: Keyboard shortcuts for Maxthon Browser

As far as I know that this Maxthon browser is completely the customization of Internet Explorer. So in my opinion I think that the keyboard shortcuts which are used for Internet Explorer can also be used in MAxthon browser. You may not be able to employ all the keyboard shortcuts in this browser but I hope that some common keyboard shortcuts will surely apply for this. Considered a supercharged version of Internet Explorer, the browser Maxthon has recently been updated to version 3.0. In addition to the Trident rendering engine, developed by Microsoft, the application also loads integrated Webkit Safari or Chrome.

As the majority developers have by now approach to understand, mastering the keyboard permits you to work much quicker. I'm not simply talking regarding things similar to utilizing the tab key to shift from first to last input controls on top of a form otherwise web page, I'm talking regarding things that's useful for stuff you carry out approximately every moment you launch a web browser. It's been an extended occasion seeing as I educated shortcuts therefore I thought everyone knew them before now. To the extent that I'm conscious, some keyboard shortcuts are common to all browses. There is no doubt about that.

I just installed this browser that I did not know, and I'm really excited. I love drawing system with the right click of the mouse is very well thought out. We want to return to the previous page, no need to get the mouse arrow "last", just draw a line (long or short) from right to left. We want to get to the bottom of page, an arc is sufficient. It's very nice. In addition, when opening a new tab, it goes directly to his favorites arranged in a group of 12 icons. You may say, that's not new.

I still use version 1.6 which was and still is the best in my opinion, failed to get used to the 2. In any case, far ahead of the irritating firefox. I sometimes use google chrome, opera, but I always come back to Maxthon. GreenBrowser is a clone of Maxthon. If going to talk about the keyboard shortcuts there is a long list of it which seems to be very much common or similar to IE and firefox keyboard shortcuts. I have utilized some of them and they really work on this browser. However so far I didn’t get any new shortcut. I am still looking for those.

Dual Display functionality results in two modes of navigation. By default the user is surfing in Ultra mode, which is to say with the WebKit engine. If a site has been specifically designed for Internet Explorer and has some incompatibilities display the Retro Mode is automatically activated and the engine will take over Trident. The user can also switch from one to another manually. Since if we look for keyboard shortcuts, I hope that you already have that list. But if you would like to add some more to this maxthon browser I don’t think that you will get any options to do so. There is no customization option yet there.