Thread: Adobe Flash Photo Galleries not displaying in Mozilla Firefox 5

Adobe Flash Photo Galleries not displaying in Mozilla Firefox 5

I have one interesting problem that i would like to share it with you all. well the problem is that i have created a album with the help of Adobe Bridge CS5 and with the help of that I started uploading pictures on the web. Now the problem is that I am not able to view it in the firefox 5. I can easily view it in the chrome as well as the internet explorer as well. So can you all please suggest me what can eb the problem here. If anyone manages to get a solution for the problem then please do specify here.

Re: Adobe Flash Photo Galleries not displaying in Mozilla Firefox 5

I think so you must better try with the changes in the applications and hence what I am trying to say here is that you must better try and check out with the settings in the firewall may be the forewall is not allowing it to open up. So that can be the case here. Also check out for the plugins if you have the necessary plugin installed in it, so that’s what you need to look out. So hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. Do the necessary changes that I have suggested you here and I am sure that it will help you in the process.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion that you have given here but let me informyou all that the necessary suggestions that you ahev given here are already tried by me. so do not give the same suggestion for me because that is of no sue for me. I have checked allthe firewall settings as well as the necessary security settings but none of them have worked for me, so do suggest me something else I am waiting. Yes even the flash plugin is installed in it.

Ok for that I will ask you to have a look at the coding that I ahev given here

Code:
    <embed flashvars=" "
    src="resources/gallery.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" play="true" loop="true" scale="showall" wmode=" "
    devicefont=" " id="gallery" bgcolor=" " name=" " menu="true/flase" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" salign="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    width="100%" align="middle" height="100%">
    Try using the same and this is the new html 5 paresre so implement the same inyour coding as well. Hope so it works for you.

Yes get the coding usign the "WebDeveloper Toolbar, that Is the place where you will get all the information on the cosing and hence that’s what I think would eb the ideal solution for you. so that’s what I am saying here, even I had a look at the same when I had some problems sometimes back. I hope you are understanding what I am trying ti say here. Lets hope that is proves to be beneficial to you.

That really worked for me, well i did search for the same coding i my view source and i have done the necessary changes there itself. Following which my suggestions did help me a lot, so appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve the issue for me. now I can finally watch out all the albums that I have made here, all the credit goes to you guys for helping me here.