Thread: how to block gmail ads using ad hunter on Maxthon

how to block gmail ads using ad hunter on Maxthon

It is really very irritating to see the add s that are been shown on the Gmail home page when you open that up other than that I would also like to have a them permantlely blocked but I guess there is no way to do that as the all the money that Gmail is using or spending comes out from the adds that they are using so I guess that could be only be stopped by using some aggressive ad blocker , so please help me out ?

Re: how to block gmail ads using ad hunter on Maxthon

There is an ad hunter application that comes by default with this there is only one browser that provides and inbuilt support for this and that is Maxthon browser, it previously had some issues with this before but know it is not working just fine I strongly suggest you to try out the new Maxthon 3 browser which makes it very easy to utilize it for blocking adds on Gmail and other account. I won‘t suggest you to use any third party software as that would make the an exception to your security so using an inbuilt software would always be an best option.

Thank for the reply that was really good to get some knowledge from an experienced human, I have already installed Maxthon browser on this and I have tried this out but I could not get the setting s on how exactly to make this work on the browser , As I am new to this browser I have nowhere to go except for coming back here and waiting for your reply , Help tell me the settings so that I can block the gmail ads

The working of the ad hunter is quite simple you just need to click on it and the select the choose manual settings option and then select the place where you want to block the ads from , its quite simple if you still have some doubts you could go through the walkthrough that is given on the company’s official site. This would delete the ads on the right hand side including the invite a friend box from your Gmail account .

Oh my god that worked for my Maxton 3 browser and I never my Gmail now looks a lot cleaner and user friends ly to use without the useless ads that I see that and I am know free the use that again . Wide that I could use that I in this in my maxthon two browser which still does not have this feature, I think that should now help others also who are viewing this thread . thanks for all the ser who replyied to my query