Thread: how to remove Sidebar glow in maxthon

how to remove Sidebar glow in maxthon

I have just shifted my browser from internet explorer to windows and I have found the maxthon browser very amusing and useful as this gives me a lot of better control over the customization that I need to do , I now feel that I have taken a wise decision to switch between this browser, but the only thing I did not like about this browser was that it did not had enough customization available for the sidebar it has glow ( I big glow I mean ) I just did not like it so can someone please tell me how to remove that glow

Re: how to remove Sidebar glow in maxthon

That’s a very simple question that you have asked mainly this is question does need to be putted on thread, coming back to your query there this could be fixed by first checking in the index.css file and then looking for altering that in such a way that it does not brightens that glow and reduces it effects, if the glow is for the bottom dock icon in the container. Then I doubt that it would work for this, rest it would surely work.

That should work, if you are using index.css file then you should change the background to transparent, it very simple if you have used any of the photo editing tools then this would not be a problem so I think this would work with any need of and knowledge about coding if the you also set the color to the #000 then it would change the color to complete black, I have not test it as I don‘t have any issues with the sidebar being bolt.

Hey I have tried this out and that worked for it was quite simple, I never thought that it was that simple and that would be able to do this, but,I did not even like the font layout the after the sidebar was changed it was more like a button with a sidebar black out , I wish it would be a little milder as that would. Any help of how to make to wilder would help I have tried changing the code number but that even worsen the case.

Changing that would not help you in any way you should be working more on the focus control would help you solve this problem changing it to some suitable number may just work for you , I have personally no t tried it but , as I have been working on development of the websites I would be able to make out a similar use for it. The css file would have a focus command try to change that and your problem would surely be solved.

I do n’t think that is possible in any way as that would be clumsier when you look at it so you change the entire glow of the page but you cannot change the glow any specific part or a movement , more this is the worst thing that I have came to know when I first started using this thing I also had a similar problem like you after spend some night on this I figured out that this was not possible ( at least to the non – coder s like me )

Observe how the concentration toggle take place at the similar tip as in any supplementary focused aero font in any of the web browser . In other language. I believe what we have all be demanding is to modify the Maxthon window frame lucidity and not becoming conscious about it. SO it really not just possible for us to alter it for too much reason like that would affect the sidebars in the space between it and it s page area.

After reading all of the comments that you commented above I think I have not found any impressive suggestion for this but , I surely wish to tell you that it works in an similar way as the way you use windows 7 visual technique with obvious Aero limitations no vague impression consequence or at slightest not the incline effect would affect Maxthon3's sidebar strip the approximate identical technique.