Thread: How to Relocate the Pinned sidebar in maxthon

How to Relocate the Pinned sidebar in maxthon

I have been searching for this topic since few hours now , I haven ‘t been to any sites that seemed to be bogus , but I went to that sites that had a reputed and the provided me with a quality content but , I was not successful in getting into any one those as it don t have any solution for this so I thought of posting this here so as to get a accurate solution for this forums site , I have been looking for this all over but did not found anything that was worth a watch hence though of starting a new thread for this. SO can anyone here please help me how to change the inner window and border shape of the window including the color option in it.

Re: How to Relocate the Pinned sidebar in maxthon

Copying the imaged from modern are classic tabs are not possible as they are quite different from each other so I guess you to use a copy of images form one folder to other manually and then see the change as that would help to gain more control over the shapes and the images that you are going to use other than this a changing the previous images would also work, is in fact is the best way to work with if you are not of a geek type .

That just worked for me, I wished that I had used the method that you said previously I mean that method was so ways to use and I had almost used to it many a times but never tried it in the way you said it, I wished should have given it a second though before posting that information here , but the next problem I am having is not that easy , I wanted to know that if it was possible the relocating the pinned sidebar panel which is present in the Maxthon browser.

I have tried many things on my this browser and the then I got a n idea to fix this problem up there are mainly many things that tried out but, I think the best that worked for me was by deleting the most favorites and the by deleting hr most of the tabs in the left chevron that had it there so I thing that just pinned the video he was working there This helped I hope this help you out also .

I have done this with the use of the pinned side bar control with was present in an file named page.dat file, I have been working on codes for quite a few years and I figured out that if you change the code here then that would be directly affect the graphical user interface that is present there, but please note that any mistakes in this file may lead to crashes and even a bad graphical interface , so be sure you are knowing what you do.

the entire the faction was completed in the skin sidebar and in the pinned panel description for the favorites bar and a small number of others for universal tidying up I adjust the page.dat file to modify the directory and favorites icons plus plummeting the line spacing of the favorites in my view I believe one would rather leaving by resources of the overlay thought from the additional I look at it the more, and functionally it compose no divergence.

Thanks for the reply that you all given me , seriously none of your replies worked for me and as I previously told you before that I do not posses any coding skills and more on I do understand some basic logic for some of the coding and but , I would try my best to understand and will be adding together a number of or all of with the intention of - it formulate a extremely remarkable skin thank s for this .once I figure that out I would surely post back