Thread: What are some features that should be included in maxthon 3?

What are some features that should be included in maxthon 3?

I have been using maxthon quite since a time and I don‘t have deceived anything from it until know I think that I should have a quite a few clear terms for setting this up , I just wanted to know that there are many bugs and the omission that are made to this , but I would really like to know if the company is planning to release and some cool feature or at least some of the must have features in this so that the user s of this browser won’t be disappointed.

Re: What are some features that should be included in maxthon 3?

I have heard that the company is set to release a stable version for this as there are many bugs in this there would be basically two release for this one would consists of the bugs fix so that the various bugs that are reported might be fixed while the other is the final release which would have some cool features like the as hunter that would be added to it . But I think the company add some more festers into this.

The company is still busy in fixing the bugs in the browser so there are very few chances that the company would introduced some important feature into , but I think we all should utilize this thread by giving out suggestion on the must have feature ? What say? That would be nice as many user would lend their suggestion and that you help you to make a better browser with some really cool feature s.

I think a ad hunter feature should be more flexible and that should be able to block add s that keep appearing on major sites, a new tab that generally opens just besides the current tab should be fixed and that should be opened at the end of all the tabs as that makes it very convent to use this , other than this the company should also look at fixing the drag and drop error that as basically there. There are some other user that are having a issue with the download manager as they are not been able to hide the manager so that should be changed ,

This should include some important and useful mouse gestures that could help user to gain more control over the mouse that they are using , this should also include the Maximize and minimize option in this , above that this browser still does not have a full screen option that the previous version had so bring that back to life using the f11 would be great to use , Also the order of tabs that we cannot change should be changed according the conformability of the user.

I won ‘t like to have anything new in this web –browser as there are many other things that we want here , the first thing that I want here is the browser that I use the browser should support he Magic fill option that would be used to import export and synchronize the data in the online forums so I guess that won’t be a problem for the next release but I am really betting on the drag and drop feature of this browser .I have used this before and I wish this should have a sidebar in this .

I don’t want anything more form this but alteast all the feature of the maxthon 2 in maxthon 3 would be great with some classic windows them and a menu bar in place of menu button along with the file sniffer and the groups setting that we previously had small font s would look niceto me with compact bars and tabs . The url should also be fixed as this some causes problems .and an RSS reader in sidebar would work great for this .

whoosh, I never thought that I would get such a huge response for you guys , I just posted that to check out what responses shall i get, I never wished for so many replies , I mean I wanted so many replies but I never though t that in my weirdest dream that I many get that ever on my query well after reading your request and reply I think there is still a long way to go , for the MAxthon browsers well as the user who are bearing the force of the bugs around them