Thread: PDF document freezes in a frame on Maxthon

PDF document freezes in a frame on Maxthon

I am using the Maxthon browser in my computer and having some problem with that. Actually whenever I try to open any of the PDF document within a frame then the browser freezes without any reason and without givingme any of the error message. I tried with other browsers to open the same document and that was not having any problem with that then why it is happening with this. Please help me to resolve this problem. Thank you.

re: PDF document freezes in a frame on Maxthon

Earlier, I was also having the similar problem with that when I was using the version 2.5.9.2246. One of my friends recommended me to use Maxthon 3. So I installed that on my computer and that resolved the problem for me. So if you want then you can do the same and I am quite sure that this will also help you. Just search for the installer of that and install that on your computer as this is the latest release from them and all the bugs are fixed in that.

What you can accomplish is just attempt to use that within the compatibility mode. If that is function properly there devoid of any difficulty then it will verify that the difficulty is not through the browser. It is the trouble with the operating system which you are having within your system. I mean that it is not well-matched through the operating system which you are having. Once you are clear by the basis of the difficulty then it will be simpler for you to go to the answer for that. Thank you.

The browser installed on your case could be damaged and it is the reason that this is getting crashed. If none of the available solutions helps you, then you can simply uninstall the browser of your computer and then install it again. This will make all new files for the browser and can solve the problem. Many of the issues like this are resolved by this and I want to be the same for you too.

I have also faced the similar problem with the foxit reader but I was managed to resolve the problem by not opening the PDF within the browser. If you wish to do the same then you will have to go to Tools > Preferences. Select internet from there and uncheck "display PDF in browser". Once you are done with that then press OK button. After all that close the Maxthon browser and start that again and this time you will not get that problem.

Re: PDF document freezes in a frame on Maxthon

Maxthon 2.0 Final is greatly stable as compared to the former versions. It is mainly on the freezing prevention system. While using many tabs of a browser and visit a few sites through Ajax, which is forever simple to get the system crash otherwise freeze. FPS competently stop these accidents. Even if Maxthon 2.0 kernel is the use of IE is still superior as compared to IE 7.0. It has been tested productively that Maxthon 2.0 can visit a site.

Re: PDF document freezes in a frame on Maxthon

I noticed that Maxthon 2.0.9.1640 to close a tab, a list of several tabs are open because Maxthon to freeze completely and nothing on the screen you can click Maxthon. When I turned off the Web Accelerator, Booster Website and multi-threading support in the Advanced Settings Maxthon, the freezing problem goes away. I suspect it is only the option of multithreading that is causing this problem, but the freezing problem is gone with all three of these options are disabled.